• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hellyea's mapping [YT]

hellyea

OT-Fan
Reaction score
Hello otland communuity,

I'm Hellyea and i like to map and do alot of other sh**.

Just some "Show Offs" from me, more will come. [ Yes it's all autoborder]

Latest Map [Active Mapping on this]
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4#1/2

Second part of Part 4 is in this Post, this forum wont let me embed more then 5 videos.

Hope you enjoy it anyway.

Last edited:
Mixing too many grounds for my taste.
I don't really like the grey gravel though.

Thanks for review. ;)

Here is the second part of 4!

Some Pictures here:

Last edited:
I like what you are doing, feels simple yet functionary.
Do you mind mapping something larger and recording it? (as in, like a 3 floor spawn, a town or something similar)

I like what you are doing, feels simple yet functionary.
Do you mind mapping something larger and recording it? (as in, like a 3 floor spawn, a town or something similar)

I could of cours. Ill let you guys know.

And this is how it looks now. ( Wich you saw in the Video )
But since now its much bigger, huge island with spawns etc. Under the first Orc mountain is a cave. Got it all recorded, i will see when i gonna upload it.

Last edited:
Just finished watching part 2 and i still like it.
I'm sure that future server of yours is going to be really exciting to play. :)

First off, I have always liked the idea of mapping while recording then making a video out of it. It is something that I've been thinking about for some time. Now, your maps need quite a lot of work. They look rather spammed on the sides and autoborder isn't always bad but to get the best results always use raw. Since you're making a server I recommend to look through most of these tutorials (Don't look at the ones that say something such as "Help me with blah blah") Then look at some showoff maps here. Looking at how others put together their maps can help you more than you know.

First off, I have always liked the idea of mapping while recording then making a video out of it. It is something that I've been thinking about for some time. Now, your maps need quite a lot of work. They look rather spammed on the sides and autoborder isn't always bad but to get the best results always use raw. Since you're making a server I recommend to look through most of these tutorials (Don't look at the ones that say something such as "Help me with blah blah") Then look at some showoff maps here. Looking at how others put together their maps can help you more than you know.
Yea i think this autobording ruins my "talent" maybe. But i dont got the time for mapping like only with raw. ( rather i dont like that kind of searching for everything ) but i ll try to make a video such as only raw. and spending more time into deep mapping.

Meh, new stuff :p. Not 100% Done yet.
hxgaxpqm7stg.png

o8o9kkt5mocz.png

Back