• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helo gajs.

haha stfu faggot your like dyablo say all this shit butm rooked him from 310-302 in 2 hours so really shut up
and i dont kill faggots like you who ddos ppl

haha stfu faggot your like dyablo say all this shit butm rooked him from 310-302 in 2 hours so really shut up
1. How am I like dyablo?
2. I "say all this shit on forums" yet I only logged in today to write this haha.
3. You got someone to drop 8 levels, congratulations.
4. Never pinged anyone.
5. We'll see who kills who, won't we? ;)

then how about get on shadowcores and we will see and bezieh shut up really you just lick everyones arse to join them

No need to express your free-time activites here on the forums, Shaun. Better keep them to yourself. Also, we'll transfer tonight or in a few days. We do not forgive, we do not forget. We are turban gajs. Expect us.

The fact you only act that way on forums, saying you killed me more than 3 times to get me from 310 to 302 in 2 hours, when it just was one fucking death, the other ones we had another action, not pussies like you running the whole fucking time to defense.
Keep talking shit, you don't even appear in my death list even you say that one of them it's you, you won't even believe it yourself rofl.

Look this shit now and cry me a river (at least I don't talk shit to people like wow, I killed this retard more than twice, gimmie reward plx):
30C5CuS.png

eQiiafU.png

The fact you only act that way on forums, saying you killed me more than 3 times to get me from 310 to 302 in 2 hours, when it just was one fucking death, the other ones we had another action, not pussies like you running the whole fucking time to defense.
Keep talking shit, you don't even appear in my death list even you say that one of them it's you, you won't even believe it yourself rofl.

Look this shit now and cry me a river (at least I don't talk shit to people like wow, I killed this retard more than twice, gimmie reward plx):
30C5CuS.png

eQiiafU.png
who cares about random like u XD last time u died by 2 sd on edron so why u acting so big ?

Back