• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helo gajs.

AHAHAHA DYABLO IM GLAD YOU POSTED THAT AS LATER ILL POST THE SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE YOU GUYS DDOS ME ON ALL 3 KILLS FUCKING MUPPET PEOPLE WILL SEE YOUR JUST A NOOB

Gajs u should start thinking about get job and star earning some cash instead of reload v157.
u will play this game till 2k37gg wp

The fact you only act that way on forums, saying you killed me more than 3 times to get me from 310 to 302 in 2 hours, when it just was one fucking death, the other ones we had another action, not pussies like you running the whole fucking time to defense.
Keep talking shit, you don't even appear in my death list even you say that one of them it's you, you won't even believe it yourself rofl.

Look this shit now and cry me a river (at least I don't talk shit to people like wow, I killed this retard more than twice, gimmie reward plx):
30C5CuS.png

eQiiafU.png
but now u are team gajs how we can understand?

Gajs u should start thinking about get job and star earning some cash instead of reload v157.
u will play this game till 2k37gg wp
17 year old kid from swiden here gajs. already worked my 2 weeks of this summer ;( so I'm free until school starts, why not reload? (not like we're going to exp, only kill bots hehe)

1. How am I like dyablo?
2. I "say all this shit on forums" yet I only logged in today to write this haha.
3. You got someone to drop 8 levels, congratulations.
4. Never pinged anyone.
5. We'll see who kills who, won't we? ;)
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy u is pinger tim??????????? :)
you can only bring me convice rune to hellgorak

Back