• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helo gajs.

what? when did i ever ask you to buy me anything ur the one begging borrow me 2kk please please

what? when did i ever ask you to buy me anything ur the one begging borrow me 2kk please please
lol rly
lying about owning 400kk and the one who got fatima rich because you lent him 700kk
lies are not cool little boy
going to play with my balls bye

haha not really i have 400kks but anyways im not the one begging all time for cash on shadowcores and even more embarassing is when you told me you get 2.3k a month from work aghahahaha

haha not really i have 400kks but anyways im not the one begging all time for cash on shadowcores and even more embarassing is when you told me you get 2.3k a month from work aghahahaha
lol the fact that you think 2.3k a month from a grade 4 job is a lot just says that your family is poor. suppose your parents £100 per week benefits does you great. but lol never once have i begged, if i dont have kk's ill buy kks instead of doing a shaun jones and mcing 15 clients to bot cc
this forum shit is gay and boring me now
see you in reload sir
bbb

Last edited:
haha my dad has his own garage and my mum works so that paragrath you just wrote was a complete waste of time and yes you did ask shaun can you borrow me "1kk" and ill give you premium scroll when i get lvl 225 which will be in 2017 and i dont bot any cash makers since ive comes back i only botted my ek which is full afk so why not grab loot? i would rather grab loot than waste £60 a month on dedek server like you and you have nothin to show for it

£60 a month is your families life savings. 5 euros here and there sheep boy
go make money instead of searching the floor for pennies to feed your mothers habit

haha still you guys make insults but dont login? ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
because shadowcores is boring and without action
and when we do have action we have retards who play retarded or leave the guild bcos shaun jones
no one cares about shadowcores as much as you do little man

anyway getting boring having to reply to your autistic comments and posting downsyndrome pictures of you
bb sir enjoy shauncores with ur clients

haha you keep talking about sms kids but you do know its free points on noobwar right? we got 200 points each cuz the server crashed 2x and you can do missions to get points so none of us donated? xD haha anyway it starts in 2 days so we'll see u joker hahhauheauhea
You wont even war at karamy aainst Pushejro , cuz you still need some sessions at your psychologist after the last rape you ragequitted and your team kicked you.
#TrueInfoShadowcore2015
#WhoIsShaun
#MCKiller
#ShaunOldari

haha the actual reason i left was they spamming page in vent to me so i left then got banned but not like i care i heard cunts googogog 300 and make relaod in few days xD

haha the actual reason i left was they spamming page in vent to me so i left then got banned but not like i care i heard cunts googogog 300 and make relaod in few days xD
Yes u said this too many times, and nobody really cares of it, why make reload on shadowcores if it's the most dead OT in Otservlist.org at the moment? No point. But well, if you wanna go shadowcores let's go, lets see who wins, if your mc's or Cunts? :>

jesus nil shut up i just msg you saying let's go shadowcores now you say why play dedek server? but we will come to you on aurera if you so called have what you say (11:46 Old Clavicusz [278]: We got 20 people on aurera xD)
if you got 20 ppl you will reck us but we shall see xD

Back