• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helo, i am maper

Comunite Maper

Reaction score
Helo! i am maper of brazil and today i have one nice idea. i wanna u guys to tell to me what and where to make some map, it will be call "comunite map".

if u wanna c 1 river, tell to me in post "make nice river on left" "make a nice dirt" "make some stone" e.t.c, i will create in what u says to me in each post and upload new screenshot for all to see how map will progress. i just start to map so look this as game and not for serious game, plz and thanks!

here i show you first map, now is your job to tell what more to add each time!

DFQ0wxa.jpg

-
tower defense xD
Make a skull out of trees.

-
rPHUiog.jpg

Fix that empty hole on the right, it's hurting my ocd.
put some more Tree's, Stone's as way put more nature object and detalis
Put dirt by the trees, looking good man!

C5iRW8g.jpg

Make a Gran Canyon! And the Eifel Tower.
I'd alos love to see a Tesla tower, fully functional, giving electricity to an entire city.
Dragon mountain, and a biiiig treasure room! A dwarven city, like in "The hobbit". And a complete reconstruction of the Colosseum of ancient Rome!
For a talented mapper like you, this should be an easy task.. I wish u good luck. :D

j3MU3sd.jpg

Thanks for fixing the hole. What about making a pyramid now?
This map is horrible, stop using autoborder

hpfz53I.jpg

You should continue following your dream buddy. You're improving on each new suggestion, i love your style. Please keep continue mapping! make an epic bridge!

GKg2a58.jpg

Last edited:
I not understanding what this is sorry man i cannot add for map.

ok nice! i add tower defence they make many kills on the orcs xD!!!!!!!!!!

Here have tree of skull, and towere defence.

rPHUiog.jpg
it looks just perfekt! keep it up man it looks very very great!

i putted the dirt maou want me to make, (do i need more maybe? u wanna path or smthn?
i putted some trees rocks and natures shits and details for aristo (u wanna me make a lake or make some ruins or make some house?)
i fix empty hole with new hole for arkshi!

PLZ! KEEP SEND TO ME YOUR IDEAS!!! THIS IS COMUNITE MAP! WHAT IS NEXT?

C5iRW8g.jpg

Back