• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP, A dude is hacking me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krille852

Hoster
Reaction score
My website is getting hacked, somehow hes making an account at my database and messing up with my website, any solutions to make so he cant get in my computer? :mad::mad:

REP++ FOR THE BEST SOLUTION! :wub:

Now correct me if I'm wrong, how is that, if he is hosting his own server and
website which is taking place INSIDE his computer and is only allowing
connections to his website and server, you are not hacking him, no matter
how you want to see it, you still got access to his computer, now whether
you did anything to his DB I cannot justify it, my point is it is still a
crime and let's make an example lets say you where to use an exploit on
OTLand and you just went about and start writing "You got hacked by Cobra
Coffe",the owners of OTland and not only them but also Jelsoft Enterprise
would sue you in such a manner that you wouldn't know what to do.
Anyways I would advice you to next time think before taking such actions,
for they will do you more bad than good.

@kakdeg
Now its time for you, you as a hoster, need to think that anything is
possible and you NEED to better secure your data and website, to be more
frank you got what your newbie self deserved, when you are new, you have
to do more research about what is that you want to do,otherwise mistakes
like this one are bound to happen, the bad thing about using already
made PHP website codes is that anyone can see the sources and find an
exploit and use it to their advantage, even pre-made servers is not
always a good idea it's better to compile your own, also I would suggest
you not to take this to Higher Authorities due to the fact that you
will ridicule yourself due to the lack of evidence, screenies to
professionals are not solid evidence, and solid evidence, in this case,
comes from IP addresses and Activity Log, in which you only have 1, also
on why not to take it to Authorities is that, if they do take this in to
matters it will cost a hefty amount of money, in which you don't seem to
have to waste, also if for any reason it would take place a court
judgment, if you lose he can counter with a lawsuit of FalseAccusation,
in which also I would Not advice to take due to the high risk of losing
the case and costing of such case to take place. Anyways, my point is,
that next time take care of yourself in the Net, and about the
"corrupted" behavior they mentioned, do avoid, doing so and always be
fair to everything you do, like Anco mentioned There are players that
donate and if you screw around with those players, you will only bring
down the name of OTserv to the point of being a scam, and Open Tibia is
NOT to be used as a scam, there are lots of people in this community
that practically devote themselves(For No Money At All!) to this
community and its users, so lets be a little greatful for these guys
and use their creations rightfully and respectively.
Well I conclude my lecture, I hope this strikes a little bit of
Inspiration and self righteousness(I'm no saint, mind you!), so I
leave you with that in mind.

Regards,
The Pervy LUA-Sennin :D

Now correct me if I'm wrong, how is that, if he is hosting his own server and
website which is taking place INSIDE his computer and is only allowing
connections to his website and server, you are not hacking him, no matter
how you want to see it, you still got access to his computer, now whether
you did anything to his DB I cannot justify it, my point is it is still a
crime and let's make an example lets say you where to use an exploit on
OTLand and you just went about and start writing "You got hacked by Cobra
Coffe",the owners of OTland and not only them but also Jelsoft Enterprise
would sue you in such a manner that you wouldn't know what to do.
Anyways I would advice you to next time think before taking such actions,
for they will do you more bad than good.

Anyone could edit this text, It was open for everyone to edit it. Thereby.. I did not really hack him. I did not touch his DB nor his server

You edited something that exists on his computer, without his pemission. That is a crime.

If I were to enter your house and destroy your property, and then claim it's not illegal because I used to work for the company that made your door and thus knew how to pick its lock, do you think the police would say "Oh well then it's okay!" and then let me go?

No. This is not the same. He invited me to his server. If i would invite u to my house and u would smash my things up.. Police wouldn't care

No. This is not the same. He invited me to his server. If i would invite u to my house and u would smash my things up.. Police wouldn't care

Ah okay, so he did specifically ask you:
"Dear Nevalopo, please visit my website and replace all the text on it with "Hacked by Nevalopo". That would be swell. Thanks."
Right? And he did willingly give you the usernames and passwords to do such, yes?

Cause then it would be okay, yeah. :)

No he did not give me the passwords. They were right on the homepage almost written in the news.

"Almost".
If I "almost" give you permission to destroy my car, does it mean you can do so? No.

He did not specifically give you those passwords.
He did not specifically ask you to enter his PMA.
And he did not specifically ask you to replace all the news text with "Hacked by Nevalopo".

Thus you committed a crime, because you entered a normally restricted area without his permission.
If you see a fence with a big sign on that says "DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT PROPER AUTHORIZATION", and you know of a hole in the fence, it does not mean you have proper authorization to enter.

He did not give you the password to his PMA. You gained that knowledge from another source, and used it to enter without his permission. You entered someone elses property, without their permission.

This is a crime, no matter how you twist and turn it.

My website is getting hacked, somehow hes making an account at my database and messing up with my website, any solutions to make so he cant get in my computer? :mad::mad:

REP++ FOR THE BEST SOLUTION! :wub:

If he is messing up your site with your account then he probably used SQLi

If he is messing up your site with your account then he probably used SQLi

Actually SQLi has little to nothing to do with this.

The problem is probably the commonplace PMA_user issue or a bad root password.

Your a Fucking Idiot, why dont just just let the guy gain some players, wtf what do you mean he doesn´t deserve, fuck you!!!!, all people deserve players for there hard work dont thay?, I hope some other guy hacks you till you get fucked up, du som säger att jag är ung haha, du måste fan vara en p12a

This is why i didn't want you to get the Kiwi Server. You would just give urself donation items etc and kill all players.

"Almost".
If I "almost" give you permission to destroy my car, does it mean you can do so? No.

He did not specifically give you those passwords.
He did not specifically ask you to enter his PMA.
And he did not specifically ask you to replace all the news text with "Hacked by Nevalopo".

Thus you committed a crime, because you entered a normally restricted area without his permission.
If you see a fence with a big sign on that says "DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT PROPER AUTHORIZATION", and you know of a hole in the fence, it does not mean you have proper authorization to enter.

He did not give you the password to his PMA. You gained that knowledge from another source, and used it to enter without his permission. You entered someone elses property, without their permission.

This is a crime, no matter how you twist and turn it.

He did not ask me to do Annihlator Quest, He did not ask me to create an account on his homepage, He did not ask me me to PK players.

Also i did not enter his PMA. And if the password is right out there on the homepage for u to look at, It's not a crime entering that password. Sicne he asked me to look up his website by saying "COME HERE! PLAY THIS OT! AND GO HERE! http://fawzizizip..."
It was not a restricted area.

Why are u defending a corrupt guy? You should really try understand why i did this

Last edited:
Actually SQLi has little to nothing to do with this.

The problem is probably the commonplace PMA_user issue or a bad root password.

The only thing that could have caused it are Bruteforce or SQLi. If he has a shitty domain then it could be vuln. Did you test it?

He did not ask me to do Annihlator Quest, He did not ask me to create an account on his homepage, He did not ask me me to PK players.

Okay?

Also i did not enter his PMA. And if the password is right out there on the homepage for u to look at, It's not a crime entering that password. Sicne he asked me to look up his website by saying "COME HERE! PLAY THIS OT! AND GO HERE! http://fawzizizip..."
It was not a restricted area.

Again... Did he give you specific permission to enter the thing located on his computer/server and edit the things you did?

Why are u defending a corrupt guy? You should really try understand why i did this

Going by your logic, you're allowed to do anything you want to a person just because you don't like them and/or what they do.

Lets assume I don't like you, does that mean I'm now allowed to go over to your place and break your computer? Cause in essence, I'm doing what you did, I break something that belongs to you.
But it's justified because I don't like you, right? Since in my opinion, you're "corrupt" because you used hacking methods to "punish" a person based on your own biased values. I'm just doing the same thing to you as you did to him.

The only thing that could have caused it are Bruteforce or SQLi. If he has a shitty domain then it could be vuln. Did you test it?

Wait a second... SQLi is SQLite, which in this case would be a file located in your OT server, unavailable to the HTTP server.
Unless you literally hacked into the computer to gain access to the C:\ drive, you wouldn't be able to access it.
(Unless of course GeisorACC or whatever he used, creates a copy of the otserv SQLi database in the HTTP folder of the AAC. Which would be VERY stupid.)

Rexxar u are just annoying now lol

People usually say that when they run out of arguments =P

He did put out the password for everyone to see. End of discussion.

Do you have proof of this? Because all I (and everyone else) can see is a lot of proof that you hacked his website, nothing about a password or anything.

People usually say that when they run out of arguments =P

Do you have proof of this? Because all I (and everyone else) can see is a lot of proof that you hacked his website, nothing about a password or anything.

why are you still talking

@Rexxar
Wait a second... SQLi is SQLite, which in this case would be a file located in your OT server, unavailable to the HTTP server.
Unless you literally hacked into the computer to gain access to the C:\ drive, you wouldn't be able to access it.
(Unless of course GeisorACC or whatever he used, creates a copy of the otserv SQLi database in the HTTP folder of the AAC. Which would be VERY stupid.)
Yes, Geisor ACC requires a copy of your DB, which will be located, in my
case,in your XAMPP folder (which place of it? I forgot.).

@nevalopo
I'm sorry, but that kind of logic WILL reserve you a room in jail,
come on use common sense I'm sure you know how to distinguish from right
and wrong, so here is an example:
If you are walking by and the front gate of my house and the door of my
house is open and there is nobody around and no one is in my house,
would you go inside?
If so then you have the mind set of a petty criminal(I'm not saying that
you are a criminal), now, no one is defending anyone, we are simply looking
at your actions and you can say punishing you for it, if you wanted to
punish him for being corrupted there are other ways to do this, you just
had to be creative instead of using that kind of method, see how I'm doing
this without hacking you or messing with you, anyways just don't do it next
time.

@nux
Originally Posted by Nux View Post
Your a Fucking Idiot, why dont just just let the guy gain some players, wtf what do you mean he doesn´t deserve, fuck you!!!!, all people deserve players for there hard work dont thay?, I hope some other guy hacks you till you get fucked up, du som säger att jag är ung haha, du måste fan vara en p12a

Hey, speaking in that manner only drags you down to a level lower than
nevalopo, next time chose your words more carefully.

@Beon
I'm really sorry, but you don't know what is happening here, so don't go
posting "OWNED" comments here, same goes for all of those who posted the
same thing.

That is all. Class dismissed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back