• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP, A dude is hacking me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

krille852

Hoster
Reaction score
My website is getting hacked, somehow hes making an account at my database and messing up with my website, any solutions to make so he cant get in my computer? :mad::mad:

REP++ FOR THE BEST SOLUTION! :wub:

facepalm.jpg

dude what u did is lame, if you think his server is corrupted, get your proofs and tell the players... he maybe doesn't deserve to have any players on his serv but you shouldn't fuck his server up >.<

just leave it

im off bb

dude what u did is lame, if you think his server is corrupted, get your proofs and tell the players... he maybe doesn't deserve to have any players on his serv but you shouldn't fuck his server up >.<

just leave it

im off bb

I didnt fuck his server up. He did himself... He deleted his own database, He restarted the server himself, He removed the Domain himself

U didn't fucked up his server? >.< What was that with: Hacked by *Name* thing in your ss? You fucked up his web site, and ofc if I were in krille's situation, I would try to delete every account in the DB just because I don't know who's account you were using.
Btw, do you have any proof of that he gave himself items?
Also, you said that he typed out the password for an admin account, I don't really belive that crap -.-'

Stop giving urself items. Just a hint, Next time u host a server (Or when u restart this one)

hhahahahahahaha.png

hackeedddd.png

Actually.. The reason i hacked him is because i hate corrupt servers/guys

I rage and wanna hit something when i see GMS giving themself levels,items etc

Like i said.. I never enterd his computer :) = no "HACK" really..

Anyone could edit this text, It was open for everyone to edit it. Thereby.. I did not really hack him. I did not touch his DB nor his server

No. This is not the same. He invited me to his server. If i would invite u to my house and u would smash my things up.. Police wouldn't care

@375311 If the password and account is right there to just login.. It's not a crime. He didn't say it was forbidden to log in as admin

I havnt hacked anything :D
I just logged in :)

k thx bye

What is there to explain? If i write Hacked by Cobra Coffe it doesnt really have to mean he got hacked. Should have wrote "Owned By Cobra Coffe" instead or something, Doesn't really matter tho

You wrote "hacked" because you were experiencing a rush of adrenaline at the time, which prevented you from thinking straight.
You were feeling like a god since you were suddenly given the ability to mess up a server just because it didn't fit your taste.
And just like Hitler and many dictators before and after him, you chose to destroy because something or someone did not fit your personal opinion and taste.

Congratulations.

Through this topic, you've proven that you're nothing but a scriptkiddie who uses other's work and accidents to make yourself feel cooler.

Like you said yourself: "I havnt hacked anything"

Indeed, because a real hacker does not hack because it makes him feel cool, and he certainly does not brag about it.

Why are u defending a corrupt guy? You should really try understand why i did this

Well think if you was him? you wouldnt be happy would you? now tell me, why doesnt he deserve to host a server? because he gives items to himself? No, what would you do if you like your server, in the donations page, there is some offers that give you a great EQ/levels... would you donate to yourself?

Thats my question, wold you donate to yourself? if you would , you really would be the corrupted guy....

:peace:

Its, me Krille852. new account, i guess i will involve this with the police ;)
Got his IP Adress to so hes down biatches, And also he shall be banned from this site cuz its really retarded to hack other peoples servers, when he thinks its corrupted when i give myself full donation set, Its the same if he owns a candy shop he can eat how much candy he want, and we need to pay for it. My parents pays for the internet/electricity so why the fuck cant i give myself donation items? o.o
i dont know where he got the "Levels" from? Cuz i was 613 when there was people who were 670+ and its was freaking pvp-e. and the thing i got really angry over was how he deleted my database -.-' i had 110peak record. that fucking retarded asshole destroyed my server. FUCK HIM.

You are also doing illegal business, hosting an Open-Tibia server is against the law. Since Tibia is copyrighted.

@Neva~ You're a cop at the internetz stopping stupid hosters.

Well think if you was him? you wouldnt be happy would you? now tell me, why doesnt he deserve to host a server? because he gives items to himself? No, what would you do if you like your server, in the donations page, there is some offers that give you a great EQ/levels... would you donate to yourself?

Thats my question, wold you donate to yourself? if you would , you really would be the corrupted guy....

:peace:

Is it corrupt to donate to your own server? =o?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back