• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] About Npc outfits Tfs 0.4 8.6

Soaresdk

Reaction score
Good afternoon!
Help please I've done everything I searched in several places but I did not think I wanted npc that gave outfits
Played arrived npc

Player: Ola
Npc / Barbaro: Ola | PLAYERNAME | You gotta stick here, congratulations, I'm Barbaro that destroys Orpheus, let's jump on this subject, you know everything.
I have something for you, my clothes. Would you like to get her?
Player: acquire
Npc / Barbaro: to get my clothes will not be easy are you sure?
Played: Yes or No
If played speak no npc
Reply from Npc / Barbaro: I came back when I was sure
If played, say yes
Answer by Npc / Barbaro: You need a Barbaro Helmet and a 1 Barbaro Cover
If played I have items npc goes out of the barbaro outfit for him (played can be free or p.a)
Player: tries to pick it up again (npc says he already got it if he already has it done)

outfits.xml

HTML:
<outfit id="8" default="0">
        <list gender="0" lookType="147" name="Barbara"/>
        <list gender="1" lookType="143" name="Barbaro"/>
    </outfit>

items.xml

HTML:
1 <item id="12672" article="a" name="Capa Do Barbaro" plural="Capa Do Barbaro">
1 <item id="12664" article="a" name="Capacete Do Barbaro" plural="Capacete Do Barbaro">

do not. Is an NPC that exchanges items through the outfit. Arrive at npc with items talk to him and he outfit in exchange for items that npc asks for 1 Helmet of Barbaro and Capa do Barbaro ai npc outfit in exchange for items when you win items can not but do quest

Solution
Back