• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help, can you connect?

Adjy

Reaction score
-Sorted, thanks-

Hey, i'm just wondering if somebody isn't too busy if you'd try and connect to my server, its been offline a few months and i've only just got the internet and such and looking to put it back online, with it being a while though i'm not sure if i've done it right, so if you wouldn't mind, can you try log on for me? Its 8.4. Cheers

or...

Alancia.no-ip.org

If not, give me a message and i'll try sort it.

Ps, sorry I posted this twice, I wanted to be sure if i've done one wrong, only one gets closed. Thanks.

Last edited:
If you wanna check if your server is online and works, then try adding it on otservlist. that way u'll always be sure if people can connect and if it's online. If otlist says its you can't add it then it means it's not online, ports, firewall etc can be the problem

Cheers, think i'm going to have to mess around with all that port forwarding stuff, again =\

I tried listing it, the sites playing up for me, won't change and stuff.

Will update soon, thanks for the help.

If you want some help you could ask some trusted people to help you with it either by msn or by team-viewer. Obviously that's only if you won't be able to fix it your self.

Gl, if you have any questions about port-forwarding or such then just ask...

I'll give it a go first, i've done it before using tutorials and trial and error so I should manage it eventually, don't want to waste anybodys time if I can do it myself, i'll ask if I need it though. Thanks

Wanna try it now? I "think" i've done it, but not 100% it asked me what computer to forward it too, i've never been asked this before so i've guessed. It gave me a list of computers on the network, I assumed I was looking for my router on the list, but it isn't there, just a couple of "Unknown devices" so i've tried it with one of them. Cheers

again nothing :( btw i remember you ;o You'r that guy who hosted UK server that i made advertise for, either here or otfans. can't mind anyways.. :p

Nice to some some ladz from UK :]

quick edit. works but after acc manager does not go any further

wrong ip in config or firewall.

Yeah I was sure I rememberd your name, can't remember if you ever played on there though :| sorry! Its the same server pretty much though lol. Just a few additions. I moved house and just not been able to get it back online since back then, hoping to get it up and running again now though, did you try the IP adress? It let me list it on otservlist under just the IP, just not the no-ip address (the site is playing up for me)

@Read my post 1 page back. :p

now i know where i keen u from :p

[UK] Enulia.no-ip.org ^^ brings back any memo?:p:p

Yeah thats the one, older version of the server, just saw your post. Let me just check the firewall, something i'd overlooked. Cheers

Alrite, one more try? :p

Edit -

Might help if its online when I ask you to try, sorry. Its on now

Back