• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(HELP) error in autoloot system

Blackfrield

Reaction score
1704312150268.png
I need help with this error, I don't know if there is also a problem, when the player logs out he doesn't save the items he picked up

OTX 1.0

View attachment 81099
I need help with this error, I don't know if there is also a problem, when the player logs out he doesn't save the items he picked up

OTX 1.0
The error is pretty blatant.

You are missing the autoloot_list column from the player_autoloot table.
If you followed some tutorial, you missed a step, or didnt import the .sql code/file correctly.
If the server came as is, then hopefully there should be a schema file somewhere.
Otherwise, you will need to just look at the code, and figure out what data type/default etc is needed for the column.

I got the database from another server, because this current one "Wonsr" didn't make it available, that's why the error, due to the lack of this appropriate table, is there any command that I can create this table in the phpmyadmin database?

Back