• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help, How can add more skills????

Stratega

Reaction score
I need to add new skills, and appearing in the skill bar, such as "speed" and "mining" this would be new, like "fish" but in rocks using "pick".

necessary data appears here as the other skills.

I'm pretty sure that these attributes are linked directly to the Tibia client itself.
Therefore you'd have to find the memory address they're stored at and mimic it. However, if you wanted others to have these attributes when they play your server, they'd have to use a modded version of the client too (you'd have to link them a download of your client).

I need to add new skills, and appearing in the skill bar, such as "speed" and "mining" this would be new, like "fish" but in rocks using "pick".

necessary data appears here as the other skills.

listen brother
to add skills u need to edit source
to change the name of skills I suggest otclient for you :D since you can edit it and name your skills

to make skills take effect you need to edit source to take effect with client :)
so script every thing by your self

Don't use otclient, its discontinued, and if you don't know how to write code in c++, I suggest you hire someone to do it. (Since you don't even know how to do this..) And about adding it into the client, well you got 2 things you can do. Either otclient (discontinued) or using a normal tibia client and hexing it in.

Back