• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Shop in game OTV8 does not appear

Reaction score
I added a shop system by the client, it was working, but when I went to add more categories, the client does not show any, even category 6 appears normal, then in 8 it does not appear but nothing, there is no error in the console or anything, So it's giving a problem in the client's terminal, this appears.
Lua:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (10 bytes, 0 unread, last opcode is 0x32 (50), prev opcode is 0xffffffff (-1)): InputMessage eof reached
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 1098)

the code i added was this

I solved the problem, in case anyone has it, I know that many already know that the MAX_PACKET_SIZE solves it anxiously, however mine worked only with 1 number, I tried many but it wouldn't, here's how mine is
location MAX_PACKET_SIZE = 5088

Last edited:
I added a shop system by the client, it was working, but when I went to add more categories, the client does not show any, even category 6 appears normal, then in 8 it does not appear but nothing, there is no error in the console or anything, So it's giving a problem in the client's terminal, this appears.
Lua:
ERROR: ProtocolGame parse message exception (10 bytes, 0 unread, last opcode is 0x32 (50), prev opcode is 0xffffffff (-1)): InputMessage eof reached
Packet has been saved to packet.log, you can use it to find what was wrong. (Protocol: 1098)

the code i added was this

I solved the problem, in case anyone has it, I know that many already know that the MAX_PACKET_SIZE solves it anxiously, however mine worked only with 1 number, I tried many but it wouldn't, here's how mine is
location MAX_PACKET_SIZE = 5088
WONDERFUL MY FRIEND

Back