• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me add new config.lua entries to the source (tfs 1.3 nekiro 8.6 downport)

Silba

is stephany, the josh wife
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello i'd like some new config.lua entries. I've taken a look myself and i think i've got an idea but could someone give me an example on how this process works and how to correctly reference and add everything? I really just want to skip the trial and error since compiling takes a while on my computer and each time i run the risk of making an accident in the sources. Nothing specific, i'd just like to learn this process so i can add anything i want to config.lua (or other lua files?)

Last edited:
TFS Version?
what are those entries?
and what can we help with?
maybe you need to read this Rules for the Support board (https://otland.net/threads/rules-for-the-support-board.217087/)

tfa 1.3 nekiro 8.6 downport

My bad, i forgot to add back the version when i changed my title.

I'm looking for a general guide/example on how the system works where the source and config.lua work together. Nothing specific, i just want to know how it works so i can play around with it and understand things better.

For example
Code:
whiteSkullTime = 5 * 60 * 1000
is in config.lua

and in source it's configmanager.cpp
Code:
integer[WHITE_SKULL_TIME] = getGlobalNumber(L, "whiteSkullTime", 15 * 60 * 1000);

I want to understand how to do this with anything i want.

Last edited:
Back