• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me Install New ACC modern with Server Old

adalbeca

Reaction score
Friends I have the following problem ... OT already have people playing long, and I had no website running, but now that I've taken the step towards this, I have the problem that when I created the page and all the steps, the old accounts do not appear in page or anything ... how do I integrate the existing player to the new database that creates the page? ... thanks

Sorry My English.. in Spanish is:

Amigos tengo el siguiente problema... el OT ya tiene personas jugando desde hace mucho tiempo, y yo no tenia pagina web funcionando, pero ahora que me he dado el paso hacia esto, tengo el problema que cuando creo la pagina y hago todos los pasos, las cuentas antiguas no aparecen en la pagina ni nada... como hago para integrar los Player ya existentes a la nueva Base Datos que crea la pagina?... gracias

^ noob? he is trying to find his character or accounts....... as you can see he dont know how to make a DATABASE he has "THE SERVER" BUT NOT THE DATABASE..... WITH OUT DATABASE "YOU DONT HAVE A HOSTING...

Back