• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me please

Bad BUny

Scripter/Programmer
Reaction score
  1. [Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT `player_id`, `time`, `target`, `unaveng
  2. ed` FROM `player_kills` WHERE `player_id` = 14
  3. Message: Unknown column 'target' in 'field list'
  4. [Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT `player_id`, `time`, `target`, `unave
  5. nged` FROM `player_kills` WHERE `player_id` = 14
  6. Message: Unknown column 'target' in 'field list'

1. [Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT `player_id`, `time`, `target`, `unaveng
  2. ed` FROM `player_kills` WHERE `player_id` = 14
  3. Message: Unknown column 'target' in 'field list'
  4. [Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT `player_id`, `time`, `target`, `unave
  5. nged` FROM `player_kills` WHERE `player_id` = 14
  6. Message: Unknown column 'target' in 'field list'
The error message is telling you what the problem is with a query you're (most likely) using in a script.

This literally means that there is no such column in the table player_kills with the name "target". OR that you've missed some trailing whitespace OR that you haven't separated input to a query improperly. Might be other things but in this situation it most certainly has to do with your player_kills table not having a column named target.

If you do as xeraphus says, people on otland will be able to help you much easier as from what you've told us, we can just assume what looks wrong and from that tell inform you about it

Last edited:
i knew what was wrong, but not the solution
if i knew the answer, i would have responded.
it's also my duty to enforce the rules whenever possible, i'm not obligated to respond to every single thread.
it seems like you have to be reminded of this exact issue every time you create a new account, bud
please keep this in your brain, since this is the answer to the same question you keep asking
maybe next time you ask, you'll remember.
May I know why you were hired to a support team rank and what is the job of a support team? I think i
I'm missing something here?

May I know why you were hired to a support team rank and what is the job of a support team? I think i
I'm missing something here?
i'm resigning either way, it shouldn't matter
i was offered to join due to my contribution, not exactly "hired"
the job of the support team is to enforce the rules and help people in the support board whenever possible

i'm resigning either way, it shouldn't matter
i was offered to join due to my contribution, not exactly "hired"
the job of the support team is to enforce the rules and help people in the support board whenever possible
Oh, well that's really nice of that you actually accepted the offer.
Ofc no one is obliged to response on every single thread, but as far as I know it's called a support team for a reason. If I'm not mistaken, someone on the support time is there because he was actively helping the people on that board and he is there in hope to keep doing his best and keep helping more people as a motivation and inspiration. Probably you would also be able to walk your way up in ranks from there too, but seems like you're resigning anyways so that part doesn't matter. Anyways, thanks for the reponse. Sorry for going off topic

Edit: Not saying you're doing a bad job just so u don't misunderstand me, was just giving my thought about it

Back