• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help please, geisor error?!!

Kspen

Wofb.mine.nu
Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(581): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

Any1 knows why this happends?

Thanks.

this would at least change the error,
Code:
ALTER TABLE `field_list` ADD `name` TEXT NOT NULL
not sure if its "TEXT" type its after tho, just guessing..

Didn't really get that :S

run the code as a SQL query in the database...

with whatever (if any) program you use to manage your SQL database,
like PhpMyAdmin :p

(eg if you use PhpMyAdmin, login phpmyadmin -> browse to the database -> where you see the Structure/SQL/Search/etc tabs, press SQL, then copy & paste the code i posted ^ and press Go)

#1146 - Table 'wofb.field_list' doesn't exist

Anyways, have never done anything like that before. so it should't be necesary. any other ideas? have tried installing evrything again with new htdocs ect.

remove all """ // """ in forgottenserver config.lua
rep? if not anderstand plx poest mi in preivatie miesasge ;)

::TRANSLATE
remove all """ // """ in forgottenserver config.lua
rep? if not understand then please pm me(private message)

you'r OTServ database structure is incompatible with the geisor AAC your trying to use.
ofc you could fix this on a PHP-level, if you got experience in website-development, but i doubt that so... get an other AAC.

Back