• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Help Razachai Purple Fire Teleport

feslir

Reaction score
Im trying to find the Purple Fire on my Database, so i can fix the teleport thingy but i have no clue where it could be in movements or action file ive been looking for it for ages anyone know any Razacahi Lua who can help me please when i try walk into the blue purple telport thigny it gives me a pink thing i dont know about please anyone.

ix49xt.jpg

oh so its the items.otb whose causing this problem. becouse theirs a door in the place i cant evne open ..? so u think it might be a items.otb problem?--

If thats the case then I think you only need to add a unique id to the purple fire then add a movement script yourself, you should be able to find one somewhere. If there's a door you cant open make sure your char meets all the requirments to open it, if it doesn't work then make another one yourself :p

It has nothing to do with items.otb lol :p Look in movements/wrathteleports.lua and you will see some positions and storages.

ok here it is.

local safe = {x=33212, y=31066, z=9}
local zao = {x=33137, y=31247, z=6}
local zlak = {x=33077, y=31218, z=8}
local kita = {x=32856, y=31055, z=9}

function onStepIn(cid, item, position, lastPosition, fromPosition, toPosition, actor)
if item.actionid == 7300 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42830) >= 2 then
doTeleportThing(cid,safe)
doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid),47)
elseif item.actionid == 7301 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42830) >= 2 then
doTeleportThing(cid,zao)
elseif item.actionid == 7302 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42830) >= 3 then
doTeleportThing(cid,zlak)
elseif item.actionid == 7303 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 42830) >= 3 then
doTeleportThing(cid,kita)
else
doTeleportThing(cid, fromPosition)
end
end

The problem is that you don't have the storage that's why you have receiving a energy sparkle.

You have a part of Barkers unfinished Wrath of the Emperor what I can see from that script.

@ Feslir

Sorry i might of been abit late and you might already have it fixed but, How ever if you dont want your players to do the quest to get access to Razachai here is my script :)

movements.xml
Lua:
<movevent type="StepIn" actionid="7300" event="script" value="purplefire.lua"/>

Code :
Lua:
function onStepIn(cid, item, pos)

local trainers = {x=32191, y=32217, z=6}

if item.actionid == 7300 then
		doTeleportThing(cid,trainers)
		else
        end
    return 1

end

I Hope This Will Help Your Trouble's It Helped Mine So XD

Last edited:
Back