• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Reset to 1

Raistlin

Reaction score
Ok well when someone dies on my server at like 100+ they go back to lvl 1 can you help me plz

exp loss 100%?

if it's mysql. as I suppose it is you can see the exp loss in database -> Character -> PLAYER NAME. in the "loss exp" "loss skill"

you can change the normal drop of all new players by click edit on the "Players" table, and change the "loss exp" to whatever you want and click "run"

I know that was a bad example, but hope you find it helpful

Execute this SQL query

Code:
UPDATE players SET loss_experience=100;

Do this when sever is offline. For safety, restart Apache after that you have executed it. Worked for me.

It should be:
UPDATE players SET loss_experience=10;

NO! It should be 100! I tried 10, but database kept changing the value. Players lost their shit, then I changed it to 100. and worked like a charm!

ARCHEZ APPLE PWN !! :ninja::ninja: :$

NO! It should be 100! I tried 10, but database kept changing the value. Players lost their shit, then I changed it to 100. and worked like a charm!

ARCHEZ APPLE PWN !! :ninja::ninja: :$

Apple definitely does NOT pwn.

I am sure
is 10, and perhaps, the characters were not offline when you made the change, eh?

Back