• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help setting up an RL tibia server (modern client/real tibia map)

odin021

Reaction score
Title - I'm just looking to set up a 1:1 copy of a modern tibia client server with the real tibia map (tibia 11). Not going to be using it publicly, just for a friend and I to play on with modified rates for exp, loot, regen, and carrying cap. Need the RL tibia map, and default tibia settings - ie no custom items/spells/classes. This all sounds relatively easy, and I already started working on setting most of it up via the OTS guide, but haven't been able to actually test it.

One caveat I'd like to add is that I'd like to be able to access GM commands (for teleporting) and things that can be used to bypass quest steps that require more than 2 people, and to be able to grant anything from the tibia shop (mounts, costumes, furniture, etc). Not sure how difficult the latter would be, but i'm pretty much completely new to this, so any assistance would be immensely appreciated. If there's a guide for this exact thing somewhere already, I'll use that if someone can share it.

Title - I'm just looking to set up a 1:1 copy of a modern tibia client server with the real tibia map (tibia 11). Not going to be using it publicly, just for a friend and I to play on with modified rates for exp, loot, regen, and carrying cap. Need the RL tibia map, and default tibia settings - ie no custom items/spells/classes. This all sounds relatively easy, and I already started working on setting most of it up via the OTS guide, but haven't been able to actually test it.

One caveat I'd like to add is that I'd like to be able to access GM commands (for teleporting) and things that can be used to bypass quest steps that require more than 2 people, and to be able to grant anything from the tibia shop (mounts, costumes, furniture, etc). Not sure how difficult the latter would be, but i'm pretty much completely new to this, so any assistance would be immensely appreciated. If there's a guide for this exact thing somewhere already, I'll use that if someone can share it.
You won't find a 1:1 released. The closest is canary/otbr.

Even then, this has critical bugs, gameplay bugs and missing features, likely in areas you are looking for.

Good luck!

Edit:
Even though canary has the above issues, it's still being actively developed and improved. Their Discord is extremely active and has helpful staff.
It isn't a 1:1 what you're looking for, but you won't find a 1:1 for free. Canary is very much the closest you will get.

Last edited:
You won't find a 1:1 released. The closest is canary/otbr.

Even then, this has critical bugs, gameplay bugs and missing features, likely in areas you are looking for.

Good luck!

Edit:
Even though canary has the above issues, it's still being actively developed and improved. Their Discord is extremely active and has helpful staff.
It isn't a 1:1 what you're looking for, but you won't find a 1:1 for free. Canary is very much the closest you will get.
Appreciate it, if it's the closest thing I'm fine with that. I actually don't really need it to be 1:1, I'm perfectly fine missing shop items and prey system etc if those are problematic features stability wise, but I would like imbues and the more modern client features, like the hotbars and left side windows with analyzers and such.

Appreciate it, if it's the closest thing I'm fine with that. I actually don't really need it to be 1:1, I'm perfectly fine missing shop items and prey system etc if those are problematic features stability wise, but I would like imbues and the more modern client features, like the hotbars and left side windows with analyzers and such.
Oh sure, Canary has those. It's missing content like bosses, etc but it really is going to be the closest you'll find.
It has imbues, 13.10~ client, action bars, analyzers, skill wheel etc.

Currently there's an issue with party hunt analyzer not counting correctly, but I believe they will be fixing this soon!

Back