• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(HELP) WARNING: MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect...

Caisto

Reaction score
I'm getting too many problems with my otserver, when I change the sqlType from sqlite to mysql I get this problem on Console:
Starting SQL connection
[16/12/2012 8:31:10] > WARNING: MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect...
WARNING: max_allowed_packet might be set too low for binary map storage.
[16/12/2012 8:31:10] Use the following query to raise max_allow_packet: SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

It means that my server is not connected to the database... But I still can use my character wich is weird because there is not connection betwen server and database right?, but when I log out I get this error on my console:
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `group_id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 3 LIMIT 1 - MYSQL ERROR: MySQL server has gone away (2006)
[16/12/2012 8:35:32] > WARNING: MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect...Sontek has logged out.

My database name is "server", my password for phpmyadmin is 3339785 and here is my config.lua:

MySql
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "3339785"
sqlDatabase = "server"
sqlFile = "schemas/otxserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
mysqlReconnectionAttempts = 3
encryptionType = "sha1" --// encryptionType can be (plain, md5, sha1, sha256 or sha512).

-- World / Ip / Port
worldId = 0
ip = "10.69.243.150"

I'm using Xampp and the apache and mysql are running perfectly, so, if someone can tell me how to fix this I would be very greatfull!

As it says, execute this query on phpmyadmin:
Code:
SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

mann please please all i have a server but i dont know how to make peapoole enter it ,, idk how to change ip,, idk how to change port can u help mess me

I got exactly the same problem. When I run:
Code:
SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;
the max_allowed_packet error disappear but when I restart computer the error comes back and I have to run the code again...

The "WARNING: MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect" warning don't disappear at all. I cant get rid of it... Can someone help us please!

WARNING: MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect...>> Running Database

hi
WARNING: MYSQL Lost connection, attempting to reconnect...>> Running Database
help me?

For a more permanent solution, edit your my.ini file, and insert
Code:
max_allowed_packet = 16776192
somewhere inside of it, then restart your MySQL service.

Back