• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] When i make houses on Remere's Map Editor, why does it show as this, on my map

The Holder

Reaction score
Hello OTlanders, i am so frustrated that i can't get this right! for some reason when i make houses, and i click on them in-game. it shows up as this:

01:22 You see a closed door.
It belongs to house 'Forgotten headquarter (Flat 1, Area 42)'. Nobody owns this house. It costs 0 gold coins.
ItemID: [5517].
Position: [X: 1092] [Y: 997] [Z: 7].

I changed the rent of it (and enabled the rent being the price) and it still shows up as this. and the name wont change either. I used the search function and found some results, however they were not helpful.

I you know whats wrong, please post here with step by step instructions as if i was somebody who doesn't know what Tibia is.

Sorry for the request, but I'll REP+ you for sure! :peace:

PS: the houses ARE assigned to a city

Thanks, Signed Holder~

I got that to before, Just to to 1092 and 997 and 7 and delete the area and use the HOUSE TOOL and delete the house marked and were the house is marked:p

Back