• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with attribute of IncreaseMagicPercent

cleisson66

Reaction score
Hey guys, good night, good morning or good afternoon!

I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator.

So guys, I would like some help from you.

I'm using nekiro's tfs 1.5, downgrade 8.0 to use as base for my 7.92 server. In this version, there is an attribute on the item called growthmagicpercent, which increases magic damage by percentage, I wanted to add this function to this nekiro base... could someone help me with this, please? I can't under any circumstances... I checked the src and found the magicpointspercent function but it only increases the magic level virtually... could you help me with that?

My discord is: KingKx #2239 , if anyone can call me there to give me that strength I will be very grateful

I'm using nekiro's tfs 1.5, downgrade 8.0 to use as base for my 7.92 server. In this version, there is an attribute on the item called growthmagicpercent, which increases magic damage by percentage, I wanted to add this function to this nekiro base... could someone help me with this, please? I can't under any circumstances... I checked the src and found the magicpointspercent function but it only increases the magic level virtually... could you help me with that?

My discord is: KingKx #2239 , if anyone can call me there to give me that strength I will be very grateful
Already registered in movements.xml? if not, register and test later tell me, mine is working fine "magicpointspercent"

Last edited:

you can use "magic points percent", it's the same thing as increasing magic damage in percentage.

Already registered in movements.xml? if not, register and test later tell me, mine is working fine "magicpointspercent"
Look, I already tried to do that, but it doesn't work... I'll send the tags in items.xml and moves.xml
*note: this item is just an example

=========Items.xml========

<item id="2494" article="a" name="demon armor">
<attribute key="weight" value="8000" />
<attribute key="armor" value="16" />
<attribute key="magicpointspercent" value="-160"/>
<attribute key="slotType" value="body" />

=======Movements.xml======

<!-- Armors -->
<movevent event="Equip" itemid="2494" level="8" function="onEquipItem">
<vocation name="Sorcerer" />
<vocation name="Master Sorcerer" showInDescription="0" />
<vocation name="Druid" />
<vocation name="Elder Druid" showInDescription="0" />
</movevent>
<movevent event="DeEquip" itemid="2494" slot="armor" function="onDeEquipItem" />
Post automatically merged:

Já está registado em moves.xml? se não, registre e teste depois me diga, o meu está funcionando bem "magicpointspercent"
PTBR:
Eu que notei quando uso magicpointspercent ele adiciona uma porcentagem ao ML e não aumenta o dano
segue exemplos nas estampas do jogador com a armor e sem a armor

EN:
I noticed that when I use magicpointspercent it adds a percentage to the ML and does not increase the damage
follow examples in the prints of the player with the armor and without the armor

tag I'm using in items.xml
<attribute key="magicpointspercent" value="160" />

Attachments

Last edited:
you could play with the following bonuses:

magicpoints
magicpointspercent
boostpercentallelements
boostpercentmagic

remember that giving pure magic level will lead to increased magic damage as well

you could play with the following bonuses:

magicpoints
magicpointspercent
boostpercentallelements
boostpercentmagic

remember that giving pure magic level will lead to increased magic damage as well
I tested it on Qwizer's TFS 1.3 and it doesn't have the boost attributes, but a colleague there tested it on nekiro's tfs 1.5 and there was no result, apparently it reduced the damage

But come on, I wanted an attribute like increasemagicpercent, which only increases magic's damage, without increasing ML

I tested it in the beginning when I downloaded tfs 1.5 and it worked normally, but now I'm using a Qwizer version 11x base and the magicpointspercent attribute doesn't work either... it just increases the ML percentage

I changed the tfs to accept any items.otb... and in that it changed the version of the otb to 3.7, this may have something to do with the evil
attribute working??

I tested it on Qwizer's TFS 1.3 and it doesn't have the boost attributes, but a colleague there tested it on nekiro's tfs 1.5 and there was no result, apparently it reduced the damage

But come on, I wanted an attribute like increasemagicpercent, which only increases magic's damage, without increasing ML

I tested it in the beginning when I downloaded tfs 1.5 and it worked normally, but now I'm using a Qwizer version 11x base and the magicpointspercent attribute doesn't work either... it just increases the ML percentage

I changed the tfs to accept any items.otb... and in that it changed the version of the otb to 3.7, this may have something to do with the evil
attribute working??
Você tem discord?
Post automatically merged:

você pode jogar com os seguintes bônus:

pontos mágicos
magicpointspercent
impulsionar elementos percentuais
boostpercentmagic

lembre-se de que dar nível de magia pura também aumentará o dano mágico
você tem discord?

Back