• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with FULL addoner npc [Gender differences]

SillyGoose

Reaction score
Ok I need help to make a fully working addoner npc.

Before you post me some "varkhal" or "hermes" npc with all addons and items. Well yet I looked up over 8 different addoner npc on otland and NONE worked properly. The problem is that no one seems to care that female and male doesn't always need the same items for an addon. For exmample:

I don't want a female character get all items for second summoner outfit (the items for male), and then can purchase female summoner outfit which is ferumbras hat. That's a really big issue. I want so they need different items for the same addon.

You don't have to post me a fully working script, not at all. All that I am looking for is something that checks gender. Example:

if(parameters.premium == true) then
npcHandler:say('Sorry, but this addon is only for premium players!', cid)
(I don't know if this works just example)

Well it check if the player are premium before it continues with an action. All I want is the same like "if(parameters.female == true) then "action"...
ye so that's mainly what I want, just something that checks gender. After that I can make it myself

Back