• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with Gesiars acc site

alper99

Reaction score
hey guys i got this problem !
PHP:
Warning: Error parsing C:/Users/ALPER/Desktop/The End v0.7/config.lua on line 17 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Users/ALPER/Desktop/The End v0.7/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

i got an The end v0.7 evo map server (8.5ot)

can any one help me i rep+ :thumbup:

you have to go into your config.lua file in your server files

and you press ctrl+g to find the line
and you have to do delete each line it doesn't like

the first line to delete is 17
you should have others

IF THIS HELPED PLEASE REP!!

also don't forget to save after each deletion
and resend the the server destination (step 2 - press enter again and again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Delete all comments in the config file.

Such as

Code:
-- Battle

-- Skulls

So just remove all comments and be sure not to remove anything other then that. And then reupload ur config file and it should work without problems.

@top, dont try helping him if you don't know what ur doing.

Delete all comments in the config file.

Such as

Code:
-- Battle

-- Skulls

So just remove all comments and be sure not to remove anything other then that. And then reupload ur config file and it should work without problems.

@top, dont try helping him if you don't know what ur doing.

helped me ones again :D
but i got a new problem
my ot is not running on phpmyadmin how to add in phpmyadmin ? :S
i got sql database browser

ps:
you got your Rep+:)
PHP:
Can't connect to SQLite database.
(up) it is the phpmyadmin error cuz i cant put my ot in phpmyadmin
can anyone explain it point to point ? thx

Change in your config lua sqlite-->mysql

i did but now i got this problem
PHP:
Can't connect to MySQL database.
i got much mysql´s
i got an folder his name is schemas (i downloaded it with The end 0.7)
and i got behind the folder data a mysql which should i upload to my phpmyadmin can you explain pls :D

(up) fixxed :D:D:D

PHP:
[20/10/2009 12:36:00] > Trigger: ondelete_accounts does not exist, creating it...
[20/10/2009 12:36:00] > Trigger: oncreate_guilds does not exist, creating it...
[20/10/2009 12:36:00] > Trigger: ondelete_guilds does not exist, creating it...
[20/10/2009 12:36:01] > Trigger: oncreate_players does not exist, creating it...
[20/10/2009 12:36:01] > Trigger: ondelete_players does not exist, creating it...
can anybody help me ? :S :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It's creating the tables, try starting it again - if same errors show up try re-uploading ur database but with the schema.mysql instead of the schema.sqlite.

Good luck!

It's creating the tables, try starting it again - if same errors show up try re-uploading ur database but with the schema.mysql instead of the schema.sqlite.

Good luck!

thx for helping me much times but i got my last problem :D
if i create a char on my site
after creating a char i get this error
PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1866 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(806): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(184): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1866

Make sure that you got the right version of gesiors aac and theforgottenserver. Then see in ur database the right acc and pw for an account, use that and make sure there are no errors. Try creating a character after relogging the account on the homepage. If you still get the errors just try re-installing everything, that wouldnt be a problem since you know how to do now :)

Let me know some more info about the server versions etc, i've had this bug before to.

Make sure that you got the right version of gesiors aac and theforgottenserver. Then see in ur database the right acc and pw for an account, use that and make sure there are no errors. Try creating a character after relogging the account on the homepage. If you still get the errors just try re-installing everything, that wouldnt be a problem since you know how to do now :)

Let me know some more info about the server versions etc, i've had this bug before to.

i got the TFS 0.3.5 ot name (TheEndv0.7) and here is the link for the ot

and i got the gesior0.3.5 fixv6 here is the link for the gesior acc manager

Well should be working smooth then if you uploaded the database and installed the homepage correctly. Do it all over again and make sure you do it right this time :)

Well should be working smooth then if you uploaded the database and installed the homepage correctly. Do it all over again and make sure you do it right this time :)

well this ot make me crazy :D hahaha
i found a new bug
you know if you create a site you should get a acc and pw

and vocations samples
i gaved to all samples the items what they need to fight,
and now if i create a new char and want to hunt i dont own this items anymore :S whats wrong ? :confused:

I bet its something with the changes u made while already having the database uploaded etc.. Try doing it all again only.

well this ot make me crazy :D hahaha
i found a new bug
you know if you create a site you should get a acc and pw

and vocations samples
i gaved to all samples the items what they need to fight,
and now if i create a new char and want to hunt i dont own this items anymore :S whats wrong ? :confused:

I had that error before, check that your samplers got skills, i hope thats the problem ^^

Back