• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with Guild War System (FRAG LIMIT TFS 1.3)

Grillo1995

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone. :)

I have a problem with my War System, I will try to explain.

See this image:
print1guild.png

After making the declaration of war on the website, everything is fine.

On the website the player types the number of frags that is stored in the 3rd column as you can see in the image.

And after accepting the war invitation on the website, the 'status' is changed to 1 as you can see in the image.

The problem is, the war is endless! Players keep killing themselves and don't count the frags! How can I do to count this frag, and when it reaches the LIMIT that the player put it on the site, the war is over?

Thank you and I'm waiting!

Codes:
creaturescripts/scripts/playerondeath.lua = hastebin (https://hastebin.com/icikivatoy)
pages/guilds.php = hastebin (https://hastebin.com/efirodapuq)
classes/guildwar.php = hastebin (https://hastebin.com/fotakopegi)

Last edited:
made you this 2 functions you can use to getfraglimit and check if guild x has enough kills (not tested)

Lua:
function getFragLimit(warId)
    local fraglimit = 0
    local query = db.storeQuery("SELECT `fraglimit` FROM `guild_wars` WHERE `id` = " .. warId .. " LIMIT 1")
    if(query ~= false) then
        fraglimit = result.getDataInt(query, "fraglimit")
    end
    result.free(query) 
    return fraglimit
end

function getGuildKills(guildId, warId)
    local totalKills = 0
    local query = db.storeQuery("SELECT `killer` FROM `guildwar_kills` WHERE `warid` = " .. guildId .. " AND `killerguild` = " .. warId .. " ORDER BY `time`;")
    if(query ~= false) then
        repeat
            totalKills = totalKills + 1
        until not result.next(query)
    end
    result.free(query) 
    return totalKills
end
Post automatically merged:

i forgot the delete war one... here it is:

Lua:
function deleteGuildWar(warid)
    local query = db.storeQuery("SELECT `warid` FROM `guildwar_kills` WHERE `id` = "..warid..";")
    if(query ~= false) then
        repeat
            db.asyncQuery("DELETE FROM `guildwar_kills` WHERE `warid` = \"" .. warid .. "\";")
        db.asyncQuery("DELETE FROM `guild_wars` WHERE `id` = \"" .. warid .. "\";")
    end
    result.free(query)   
    return true
end

or if you just want to update the "ended" to 0 or 1:

Lua:
function updateWarEnded(warid, ended) -- ended = 0 or 1?
    local query = db.storeQuery("SELECT `id` FROM `guild_wars` WHERE `id` = "..warid.." LIMIT 1")
    if(query ~= false) then
        db.asyncQuery("UPDATE `guild_wars` SET `ended` = " .. ended .. " WHERE `id` = " .. warid .. ";")   
    end
    result.free(query)   
    return true
end

Last edited:
made you this 2 functions you can use to getfraglimit and check if guild x has enough kills (not tested)

Lua:
function getFragLimit(warId)
    local fraglimit = 0
    local query = db.storeQuery("SELECT `fraglimit` FROM `guild_wars` WHERE `id` = " .. warId .. " LIMIT 1")
    if(query ~= false) then
        fraglimit = result.getDataInt(query, "fraglimit")
    end
    result.free(query)
    return fraglimit
end

function getGuildKills(guildId, warId)
    local totalKills = 0
    local query = db.storeQuery("SELECT `killer` FROM `guildwar_kills` WHERE `warid` = " .. guildId .. " AND `killerguild` = " .. warId .. " ORDER BY `time`;")
    if(query ~= false) then
        repeat
            totalKills = totalKills + 1
    end
    result.free(query)
    return totalKills
end
Post automatically merged:

i forgot the delete war one... here it is:

Lua:
function deleteGuildWar(warid)
    local query = db.storeQuery("SELECT `warid` FROM `guildwar_kills` WHERE `id` = "..warid..";")
    if(query ~= false) then
        repeat
            db.asyncQuery("DELETE FROM `guildwar_kills` WHERE `warid` = \"" .. warid .. "\";")
        db.asyncQuery("DELETE FROM `guild_wars` WHERE `id` = \"" .. warid .. "\";")
    end
    result.free(query)  
    return true
end

or if you just want to update the "ended" to 0 or 1:

Lua:
function updateWarEnded(warid, ended) -- ended = 0 or 1?
    local query = db.storeQuery("SELECT `id` FROM `guild_wars` WHERE `id` = "..warid.." LIMIT 1")
    if(query ~= false) then
        db.asyncQuery("UPDATE `guild_wars` SET `ended` = " .. ended .. " WHERE `id` = " .. warid .. ";")  
    end
    result.free(query)  
    return true
end

Good morning josejunior23, thanks for your reply! In case these functions will I add to ondeath? in creatuarescripts?

Back