• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP! with making quest chest,

Vapous

Reaction score
Ok well basicly. im using remeres map editor. and i used to have TFS crying damson. and when i made a quest chest i just did action ID 2000 unique ID 20001 and add the item. and worked fine. now im using TFS mystic.. and it doesnt work he same way. any idea's??

appreciate any comments!

thanks, CJ :D

Your a Genius. that actually worked..! thanks alot. ive seen u alot on this forum u seem to know your stuff! think u could help me with something else? when i make houses on mapeditor. the houses on the left..work fine. but the ones oposite on the right. doesnt work when i click look on the door. so i guess i clicked the exit on the wrong tile? where to i click for the exit? i hope that makes sence?? please WB x

Make sure the doors have a doorID in the map editor :p

34t5ncx.png

Last edited:
OH MY GOD. you amazing. this has been giving me a headache all day! i appreciate it so much! thanks alot! i keep finding problem after problem with making this server, i havnt made one since 7.4 :p bit different now'a days. :p just one more problem my manarune doesnt work inside PZ why is this?? something to do with script? heres the one im using
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_GREEN) ---- what the color of the effect. you can do like RED/BLUE
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TARGETCASTERORTOPMOST, 1)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_AGGRESSIVE, 0)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
doPlayerAddMana(cid, 1000) ---- how much it heal .
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Code:
<rune name="Manarune" id="2280" [B][COLOR="Red"]aggressive="0"[/COLOR][/B] charges="1" mana="1" maglv="0" exhaustion="0" blocktype="solid" allowfaruse="1" script="manarune.lua"/>
Also you can't heal others with the script you're using :p

Omg thats the third thing you have fixed! sorry to keep bugging you tho :( but i have so many problems :( i promise i just need ur help with one more thing plzplz :D basicly my server doesnt have a food npc. and i tried adding one from a previous ot but obviously wasnt compatable, could u find me a script for my mystic TFS. plz id appreciate it so much!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Donald" script="default.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="150" max="150"/>
<look type="128" head="20" body="100" legs="50" feet="99" corpse="2212"/>
<parameters>
<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
<parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello |PLAYERNAME|. I sell ham, meat, carrots, apples, brown breads, brown mushrooms and eggs (everything for 8 gold coins)!"/>
<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="brown bread,2691,8;ham,2671,8;carrot,2684,8;meat,2666,8;apple,2674,8;brown mushroom,2789,8;egg,2695,8"/>
</parameters>
</npc>

thats the xml

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:eek:nThink() end
-- OTServ event handling functions end

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

and script :D

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Donald" script="data/npc/scripts/default.lua" walkinterval="2000">
	<look type="128" head="20" body="100" legs="50" feet="99"/>
	<parameters>
		<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
		<parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello |PLAYERNAME|. I sell ham, meat, carrots, apples, brown breads, brown mushrooms and eggs (everything for 8 gold coins)!"/>
		<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="brown bread,2691,8;ham,2671,8;carrot,2684,8;meat,2666,8; apple,2674,8;brown mushroom,2789,8;egg,2695,8"/>
	</parameters>
</npc>

Back