• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help with my webpage

davidml

Mapper
Reaction score
I need to know how to enter my website through the IP of my server, someone who can help me?

3e5cf8b5a10bad1a4b8cecc34b98c0cf.png

Add your IPv4 address with your domain name next to it at the bottom of the hosts file, then save.
If you can't save it, run the program you edit the hosts file with (like notepad) as administrator.

Then you can use your domain instead of localhost.

I don't know your IPv4 address, but you can find it with cmd -> ipconfig.
Lets say if your IPv4 address is 192.168.0.3, then it would be:
Code:
192.168.0.3 warcry.sytes.net
You can just add it under all that text, the line you selected.

im trying to put my website the uniserver helped me make, im trying to put a name on it so everybody can logg in it.. i only can type in localhost to pull up the page, which nobody else can type in and get to.. im trying to put the name dangdangwar.ddns.net domain which i made for my ip

Open port 80 in your router so other people can connect.
If you can't connect, do the same thing as what davidml did in this thread.

Im trying to change "localhost" to my domain name . and i dont no how

my port 8- is open i forwarded it ? and i dont understand what he did . where is the folderr with host in it

You can find the hosts file in C:/Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts.

If port 80 is open other people can already use your domain to connect to your website.

Back