• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help with my webpage

davidml

Mapper
Reaction score
I need to know how to enter my website through the IP of my server, someone who can help me?

3e5cf8b5a10bad1a4b8cecc34b98c0cf.png

Only open the hosts file 1x, so close the others, you could also try to edit it with an other notepad program and run that as administrator.

She is not active anymore, sadly. Post what you need help with in a new thread and I will gladly try to help.
i dont want to make a thread all times, so i solved this problem <3 , but now i have max level 700k, searched here alot and found that i must compile, tried it but i just can't do it, i need max level to be set to 5m or 7m or 10m as it's a highexp ot, hope you can help me i also got the source folder i can send it to you ..

and sry for being annoying ..
regards ..

i dont want to make a thread all times, so i solved this problem <3 , but now i have max level 700k, searched here alot and found that i must compile, tried it but i just can't do it, i need max level to be set to 5m or 7m or 10m as it's a highexp ot, hope you can help me i also got the source folder i can send it to you ..

and sry for being annoying ..
regards ..
Don't worry you're not annoying, but the thing is I know nothing about source edits. ):

Back