• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help with OT similar to tournament

Astoh

Reaction score
Hi friends
I am a fan of the tournaments that tibia has created. unfortunately there are only 2 last tournaments left. and I wanted to practice for these tournaments.
I ask the community for help if they can recommend a similar OT. I have not been able to find an OT with similar characteristics. almost all have 10X to 30X skill rates.

the characteristics of the last tournament were
XP Multiplier: 100x
Skill Multiplier: 100x (less fishing)
Spawn Rate Multiplier: 2x
Loot Probability: 2x

I will be very grateful to you.

sorry but the last one ended on june 28 and there will be no tournaments anymore and playing OT is not going to help you anyway since any ot will be far away from cipsoft experience

@OP
Good idea to practice the tournament rules on an OT. I don't know of any OT that matches those rates you are probably best off trying to run your own server locally. OTServ-BR would be a good distribution and datapack to run for your specific case.

sorry but the last one ended on june 28 and there will be no tournaments anymore and playing OT is not going to help you anyway since any ot will be far away from cipsoft experience
When cip announced they were cancelling tournaments they said they would have 3 more. 1 of the 3 have been held and completed. Tibia - News (https://www.tibia.com/news/?subtopic=newsarchive&id=6180)
"""
The sunset will entail three further Tournaments: The first one, HONOUR, is about to start very soon. The dates for the last two Tournaments have not been determined yet but we plan to conduct the second one around end of August or in September, and the final one around the turn of the year 2021/22. All three of them will yield twice as many Tournament Coins as previous Tournaments.
"""

Back