• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with runes!

matthewharrison

Reaction score
Ok, so the runes on my server will only work if they are made stackable through an item editor, or else it will debug your client. So I went ahead and made them all stackable. They work fine, instead of using charges you get piles of 100, or 50, or whatever, I have action scripts that remove 1 rune every time it's used, anyways, the only thing that is kind of a pain in the @$$ is when you try to move them, it will only allow you to move one at a time, instead of the whole stack of 100.

I'm NOT changing distros again. Last two times I ran into problems with runes I was told I should just change distros. I have changed distros 4 times now with the same result.

So can somebody help me :D

ITs you xd
uhm stacks are used idk what version like 8.6 stacks came first.
so if the server is not for 8.6 then i may get buggy
But i think you can slove that problem with an atcion scipt too what i cant work with now xd

ITs you xd
uhm stacks are used idk what version like 8.6 stacks came first.
so if the server is not for 8.6 then i may get buggy
But i think you can slove that problem with an atcion scipt too what i cant work with now xd

Ya, its an 8.54 server, and I already knew about them not being meant for 8.54, but it's the only way the runes will work. I had the same problem with the last 3 or 4 servers I tried to use, and the only way the runes on all those servers would work is if you made them stackable. :/

Back