• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Exaust from runes on tfs 1.5 7.72

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
Hello otlanders, I wanted to talk a little about the exhaustion of runes/spells and potions, I've been testing and tried to get as close as possible to the old school version. However, I have the feeling that the exhaust is a little stuck. This is because when I use it for example HMM and Uh it seems like there is a problem with the exhaust. I'll give you an example of what I'm imagining.
if I use Uh and then HMM then let's say it takes 2 seconds for this to happen, but I did it in 1 and a half seconds, so if in half a second I try to put it again "completing 2 seconds" then it should use it. but that's not what happens. It seems like the exhaustion time is reset. so let's say the time is 2 seconds and I do it in 1.9, then I need to wait 2 seconds again.
I'm currently using spells in scripts taken from ezz's tvp..

Does anyone know how to make everything 100%?

@bpm91

Sorry, I tried to understand but I still can't.
Could you try to explain better, without many words, just exactly what you want?

Another thing, as far as I know, you can use UH and an instant attack spell right after, but I believe that the same does not happen when it comes to attack runes

I have the feeling that when the time is 2 seconds and I can do it quickly in 1.8 for example, I get exhaust (poff) for another 2 seconds. as if I had to do it exactly within 2 correct seconds.

Assuming a rune takes 2 seconds, ok? and you can do the movement in 1 second, the truth would be that after 2 seconds you could use another one, that's not what happens to me, I have the feeling that when I do it quickly, the exhaustion time resets.
Post automatically merged:

I also wanted to know how to add "poff" when exhausting, I think this happened in old 7.6
On mine, when I use it numerous times, it doesn't go off, just an exhaustion message.

@bpm91
Can you share a rune/spell script, UH and/or HMM?

Also, can you tell wich spell doesn't show the poff effect?

hmm e uh

all my runes don't have the poff effect

I wanted to add poff to exhaustions because I have the feeling that the runes are taking a long time to reset the exhaust. with poff it is easier to know if the exhaust is correct or not.

@bpm91
Can you share a rune/spell script, UH and/or HMM?

Also, can you tell wich spell doesn't show the poff effect?
in spells.cpp i have this

Lua:
    if ((aggressive || pzLock) && player->hasCondition(CONDITION_PACIFIED)) {
        player->sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_YOUAREEXHAUSTED);
        g_game.addMagicEffect(player->getPosition(), CONST_ME_POFF);
        return false;
    }

if ((aggressive || pzLock) && !player->hasFlag(PlayerFlag_IgnoreProtectionZone) && player->getZone() == ZONE_PROTECTION) {
        player->sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_ACTIONNOTPERMITTEDINPROTECTIONZONE);
        return false;
    }

if (player->hasCondition(CONDITION_SPELLGROUPCOOLDOWN, group) || player->hasCondition(CONDITION_SPELLCOOLDOWN, spellId) || (secondaryGroup != SPELLGROUP_NONE && player->hasCondition(CONDITION_SPELLGROUPCOOLDOWN, secondaryGroup))) {
        player->sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_YOUAREEXHAUSTED);

if (isInstant()) {
            g_game.addMagicEffect(player->getPosition(), CONST_ME_POFF);
        }

return false;
    }

Attachments

• heavy_magic_missile_rune.lua
    1.5 KB · Views: 1 · VirusTotal
  • ultimate_healing_rune.lua
    1.2 KB · Views: 0 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
@bpm91

I believe that if you add the cooldown group it will solve your problem about cooldown problems, actually you need to add this.

like this:
Lua:
spell:group(1) -- 1 attack, 2 healing, 3 support, 4 undefined

runes:
Lua:
rune:group(1) -- same, for conjuring runes/arrow/items, use 3 as support

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the poff effect only happens with instant and conjure spells, not appearing for runes I believe, the problem must be here:

Just remove this if

no undertand.
like this:
Lua:

runes:
Lua:

Just remove this if?
line 602,603,604? or only 62?

Okay, I discovered that poff doesn't really exist.

When I use sd, for example it takes me 2 seconds to use Uh, wouldn't it be correct if I used sd and 1 second to use uh?

Last edited:
no undertand.
like this:
Lua:

runes:
Lua:

Just remove this if?
line 602,603,604? or only 62?

Okay, I discovered that poff doesn't really exist.

When I use sd, for example it takes me 2 seconds to use Uh, wouldn't it be correct if I used sd and 1 second to use uh?
Add group inside your spells files, like uh, hmm, sd.. all, even instant spells.

About CD time, 2 seconds for attack runes and 1 second for healing/some support runes.

I don't understand what you said "poff doesn't really exist"

Poff effect shows on conjure(not only because of exhaust, missing regentid aka blank rune and orhers), instant spells(exhaust and params), runes(missing target(item or creature)

Old tibia, all spells share same exhaust system, thats the reason of using a SD and not UH after, you need to wait 2 seconds after a SD to use a UH and 1 seconds to use SD after using a UH.

Last edited:
Back