• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help With Xampp/geisor aac

zlitzzia

Reaction score
when im starting xampp_controllpanel and it says apache running and mysql running, then im trying to start xampp_start and it says port 0.0.0.0:80 is already in use and apache is using port 80 so to get xampp_start to work i have to stop apache to have port 80 free <_<
I use gesior 0.3.4(beta4) fixed v5
it is for tfs 0.3.4
and Xampp 1.6.7

I hope you can help me so i get my aac page running;)

// Friendly regards Zlitzzia

Edit : I start to think that the port numbers is not the problem because I have followed every single tutorial I can find... The PROBLEM is that I cannot connect to "http://localhost/" because all my browser say is "the webpage cannot be showed" for some reason :/ Does anyone have the same problem or a solution for this?

Once again, Dear regards, Zlitzzia

Last edited:
Mayby Reinstall Xampp And Refresh Ports. For me to was Same problem i just reinstall Xampp And Refresh My ports Then everything was fine.

when im starting xampp_controllpanel and it says apache running and mysql running, then im trying to start xampp_start and it says port 0.0.0.0:80 is already in use and apache is using port 80 so to get xampp_start to work i have to stop apache to have port 80 free <_<
I use gesior 0.3.4(beta4) fixed v5
it is for tfs 0.3.4
and Xampp 1.6.7

I hope you can help me so i get my aac page running;)

// Friendly regards Zlitzzia

Edit : I start to think that the port numbers is not the problem because I have followed every single tutorial I can find... The PROBLEM is that I cannot connect to "http://localhost/" because all my browser say is "the webpage cannot be showed" for some reason :/ Does anyone have the same problem or a solution for this?

Once again, Dear regards, Zlitzzia

1, Sure you have your geisor in xampp/htdocs? Not xamp/htdocs/geisor.

2, Portfowarding 80-80?

3, Check your firewall if it blocks?

4, Ask someone else.

Skype is running on port 80, im sure some other programs does too.. If you got Skype or someting open, CLOSE IT! :)

Then it will work Perfect!

Good Luck! : )