• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Help with znote site

abdala ragab

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Lua:
No changelogs submitted.string(165) "SELECT n.id, n.title, n.text, n.date, p.name FROM znote_news AS n INNER JOIN players AS p ON n.pid = p.id ORDER BY n.id DESC;" (query - SQL error) Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database) Table 'myot.znote_news' doesn't exist

Where can I add sql site

i use UniServerZ
Do you have a video explaining how to run UniServerZ?
I just don't know how to operate the site

Last edited:
Solution
B
Never used UniServerZ, but if you're running it on your local computer:

If you don't already have a web server:
Download xampp and install.

If you don't have a website:
You can download znoteacc from github. Delete everything inside xampp/htdocs/ and add the znoteacc files.

Accessing PhpMyAdmin:
Visit 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin/ in your web browser.

Importing game database:
Inside UniserverZ folder, there should be a schema(.sql) file. In PhpMyAdmin, create a new database, click SQL at the top and import the scheme file.

Importing extra znote tables
To import the extra tables for znoteacc, there is usually a schema file located in xampp/htdocs/engine/database. (I think, cant remember exactly where it is) Do the same thing as the previous...

You can download znoteacc from github. Delete everything inside xampp/htdocs/ and add the znoteacc files.

Accessing PhpMyAdmin:

Importing game database:
Inside UniserverZ folder, there should be a schema(.sql) file. In PhpMyAdmin, create a new database, click SQL at the top and import the scheme file.

To import the extra tables for znoteacc, there is usually a schema file located in xampp/htdocs/engine/database. (I think, cant remember exactly where it is) Do the same thing as the previous step.

Editing your configs:
In both your game server config.lua, and the config.php in the htdocs folder, you will need to add the correct database details. If you have recently installed xampp, the default username and password will be "root" and "". (This is extreme unsecure, look into tutorials on how to create your own users and to disable default users). Database will be the name of the database you have created.

Solution

Accessing PhpMyAdmin:

Importing game database:

To import the extra tables for znoteacc, there is usually a schema file located in xampp/htdocs/engine/database. (I think, cant remember exactly where it is) Do the same thing as the previous step.

Editing your configs:
In both your game server config.lua, and the config.php in the htdocs folder, you will need to add the correct database details. If you have recently installed xampp, the default username and password will be "root" and "". (This is extreme unsecure, look into tutorials on how to create your own users and to disable default users). Database will be the name of the database you have created.
He helped me in private

professional person thank you

Back