• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helping shadowcores from dying

zacor

Senior
Reaction score
first iam sorry to repeat this thread but that for shadowcores

--i think the main reason for the low amount of players because alot can't use otland ip changer they need easy ip changer program which can work without problems (net frame work)

--we noticed that the main players here are old soft-cores and ice-haw players who played for otland since tibia 8.60
--bot not that main reason ((the main reason is ip changer))
-- which attract player real quests like in the name of killing quest
we can't make alot of addons without this quest
-- the last one is :- who play client 9.53 want the new real spells and shadowcores spells like tibia 860 spells this mean he will prefer playing tibia 8.60

I need reply for this thread to know if iam wrong or not

--i think the main reason for the low amount of players because alot can't use otland ip changer they need easy ip changer program which can work without problems (net frame work)

I don't think this problem is as big as people are making it look like. I have tried the IP Changer on multiple systems and it's running fine if .NET Framework 3.5 is installed. The only problem I've discovered is a crash at startup if the IP Changer was interrupted while trying to save config, which has been fixed, if you're having crash at startup you should redownload the IP Changer and try again.

If you know people who can't use it, please ask them which operating system they are running, 32 or 64bit, and if they have installed .NET Framework 3.5.

-- which attract player real quests like in the name of killing quest
we can't make alot of addons without this quest

You're not wrong on this one, it's on our todo list.

-- the last one is :- who play client 9.53 want the new real spells and shadowcores spells like tibia 860 spells this mean he will prefer playing tibia 8.60

We hope to have the new spells ready this week.

I don't think this problem is as big as people are making it look like. I have tried the IP Changer on multiple systems and it's running fine if .NET Framework 3.5 is installed. The only problem I've discovered is a crash at startup if the IP Changer was interrupted while trying to save config, which has been fixed, if you're having crash at startup you should redownload the IP Changer and try again.

the problem not this ((most of tibia players have windows xp because its speed and work smoothly )) i mean he won't download 197 mb to play server he hadn't played in it before i want to say if he found the otland ip changer dosen't work he will search for another server to play in it to shorten time

so i hope if you can create and ip changer without netframework all will be good and players will download this ip changer and play this server..

for me i have windows seven that's why i don't suffer from this problem

for example ; my real friend have a net cafe and he refused to download net framework for each pc because of its size although he want to play in this server too much

Last edited:
the problem not this ((most of tibia players have windows xp because its speed and work smoothly )) i mean he won't download 197 mb to play server he hadn't played in it before i want to say if he found the otland ip changer dosen't work he will search for another server to play in it to shorten time

so i hope if you can create and ip changer without netframework all will be good and players will download this ip changer and play this server..

for me i have windows seven that's why i don't suffer from this problem

for example ; my real friend have a net cafe and he refused to download net framework for each pc because of its size although he want to play in this server too much

197mb? .net 4 is 48mb and if a net cafe is still using windows xp...

If you know people who can't use it, please ask them which operating system they are running, 32 or 64bit, and if they have installed .NET Framework 3.5.

You're not wrong on this one, it's on our todo list.

We hope to have the new spells ready this week.

When you mention the new spells, I hope that you are only implementing the new spells themself and not the cooldown system. I don't mind the cooldown system myself but the system is just not made for OT's as they are supposed to be extreme :(

PS: I hate it, but I was the one who suggested cooldowns to CipSoft :(

then i hate you! i stoped playing rl cuz all long cds wernt fun longer... and no i dont hate you ^^

it would be fun with all cds but it suxs to hunt with it so all will hunt with sds or something ..

When you mention the new spells, I hope that you are only implementing the new spells themself and not the cooldown system. I don't mind the cooldown system myself but the system is just not made for OT's as they are supposed to be extreme :(

In my opinion cooldowns aren't bad that will stop the abuse of high mages damage

then i hate you! i stoped playing rl cuz all long cds wernt fun longer... and no i dont hate you ^^

it would be fun with all cds but it suxs to hunt with it so all will hunt with sds or something ..

It wasn't my attention to make it like this, I just suggested cooldowns(not like these!) and I can no longer find the thread.

Back