• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helvetica custom map (Big Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave this guy alone, and yes his mapping pieces aren't the best, but keep in mind that we all have to start somewhere.

Server version 7.0- next reset will be in 1-2 weeks.

+REP
Looking good, im looking forward to Friday!
Interesting server!

Leave this guy alone, and yes his mapping pieces aren't the best, but keep in mind that we all have to start somewhere.

ive been quite a few years on otland now and i can easily get a rough description of someone just by a few things, like i know u r a pussy. I can tell that u can tell this mapper alot of ways how to improve but he simply wont because hes basicly a shit mapper with the lack of inspiration

Link me ur pro mapping thread ? :D

we be measuring cocks?

here is mine:
cock.jpg

ive been quite a few years on otland now and i can easily get a rough description of someone just by a few things, like i know u r a pussy. I can tell that u can tell this mapper alot of ways how to improve but he simply wont because hes basicly a shit mapper with the lack of inspiration

How does being in a forum make you know whether someone is a pussy or not by a comment? You say it's experience but that's just illogical.
Also how do you know he won't improve by making constructive critics? Because hes "basicly a shit mapper with the lack of inspiration"?? I'm sure when you didn't know something someone had to explain it to you, or did it magically came to your head?

How does being in a forum make you know whether someone is a pussy or not by a comment? You say it's experience but that's just illogical.
Also how do you know he won't improve by making constructive critics? Because hes "basicly a shit mapper with the lack of inspiration"?? I'm sure when you didn't know something someone had to explain it to you, or did it magically came to your head?

Not going to be smart or something but, actually, yes, it did 'magically came to my head'. It's been longer that I've been mapping than I had this account, and at the start I wasn't really active on it either and I barely posted shit and therefore barely got feedback (it's not my intention to, either - mostly). So in a short and easier to understand way: I improved myself.

And about being a shit mapper, sounds hard, but that's none of my concern because it's the truth. If fucking lava in a town seems realistic to you and you even dare to execute it and show it, you obviously got a wrong image of tibia/mapping. Those maps will 99% end in somesort of visually raped tp-server where it doesn't matter if the map is fucking ugly (preferable ugly) or ''decent''.

and in the end of the day im a troll too

Not going to be smart or something but, actually, yes, it did 'magically came to my head'. It's been longer that I've been mapping than I had this account, and at the start I wasn't really active on it either and I barely posted shit and therefore barely got feedback (it's not my intention to, either - mostly). So in a short and easier to understand way: I improved myself.

And about being a shit mapper, sounds hard, but that's none of my concern because it's the truth. If fucking lava in a town seems realistic to you and you even dare to execute it and show it, you obviously got a wrong image of tibia/mapping. Those maps will 99% end in somesort of visually raped tp-server where it doesn't matter if the map is fucking ugly (preferable ugly) or ''decent''.

and in the end of the day im a troll too

lol in end he write he is troll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back