• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Helvetica custom map (Big Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to be smart or something but, actually, yes, it did 'magically came to my head'. It's been longer that I've been mapping than I had this account, and at the start I wasn't really active on it either and I barely posted shit and therefore barely got feedback (it's not my intention to, either - mostly). So in a short and easier to understand way: I improved myself.

And about being a shit mapper, sounds hard, but that's none of my concern because it's the truth. If fucking lava in a town seems realistic to you and you even dare to execute it and show it, you obviously got a wrong image of tibia/mapping. Those maps will 99% end in somesort of visually raped tp-server where it doesn't matter if the map is fucking ugly (preferable ugly) or ''decent''.

and in the end of the day im a troll too

Well in the end of the day if you think that things just magically appear in your head then you are lying to yourself.
I find it funny that you speak about what's ugly or not by your standard, why is it that what you think is ugly is actually ugly, why are you so sure you have the absolute truth about certain topics?? I think you are putting yourself in a pedestal, and that makes you close-minded (if that's even a word).
Also if you want to make a x999 server with tps, what's the problem?? Why should he or anyone map in a certain way that suits the interest of a custom/rpg map and not map as if it is a tp server? If you are to give feedback to someone then apply to the standard he is using, and what is it that he can achieve to satisfy that goal!
What do you expect in a "raped tp-server"? No tps?? If you don't like it then that's fine! But saying he can't improve because he has a "wrong image of tibia/mapping" is unrealistic, why wouldn't he be able to improve? Of course he won't improve if all he recieves are harsh critics and no proper feedback that tells him why and how he can improve!!

Guys i swear that I thought this thread is for an advertisement didn't thought that is for mapping show

4ce6d630ecde8bf13394a0af2ccc0498.png

Well in the end of the day if you think that things just magically appear in your head then you are lying to yourself.
I find it funny that you speak about what's ugly or not by your standard, why is it that what you think is ugly is actually ugly, why are you so sure you have the absolute truth about certain topics?? I think you are putting yourself in a pedestal, and that makes you close-minded (if that's even a word).
Also if you want to make a x999 server with tps, what's the problem?? Why should he or anyone map in a certain way that suits the interest of a custom/rpg map and not map as if it is a tp server? If you are to give feedback to someone then apply to the standard he is using, and what is it that he can achieve to satisfy that goal!
What do you expect in a "raped tp-server"? No tps?? If you don't like it then that's fine! But saying he can't improve because he has a "wrong image of tibia/mapping" is unrealistic, why wouldn't he be able to improve? Of course he won't improve if all he recieves are harsh critics and no proper feedback that tells him why and how he can improve!!
with that attitude, this guy doesn't deserve the slightest bit of feedback. but alright, if you are fine with being treated like an ass, you two could catch eachother up on skype or something

Last edited:
4ce6d630ecde8bf13394a0af2ccc0498.png

with that attitude, this guy doesn't deserve the slightest bit of feedback. but alright, if you are fine with being treated like an ass, you two could catch eachother up on skype or something

Guy doesn't aknowledge things that don't make him improve, you can see clearly in his post at page 1..
After being diminished by different people he's just trying to "put up some defense" (which I don't justify!! Because I think poopsi~ is giving proper feedback!).
I don't care about the OP (I don't know him and I'm not defending him), I'm just trying to figure out why Rik1 says what he says.

this is what i expect from a raped tp server:

1rd1WpY.jpg

Guy doesn't aknowledge things that don't make him improve

A fine quote by the one and only: Dr. Phil, MY MAN!

Life Law #4: You cannot change what you do not acknowledge.
Strategy: Get real with yourself about life and everybody in it. Be truthful about what isn't working in your life. Stop making excuses and start making results.

If you're unwilling or unable to identify and consciously acknowledge your negative behaviors, characteristics or life patterns, then you will not change them. (In fact, they will only grow worse and become more entrenched in your life.) You've got to face it to replace it.

Acknowledgment means slapping yourself in the face with the brutal reality, admitting that you are getting payoffs for what you are doing, and giving yourself a no-kidding, bottom-line truthful confrontation. You cannot afford the luxury of lies, denial or defensiveness.

Where are you now? If you hope to have a winning life strategy, you have to be honest about where your life is right now. Your life is not too bad to fix and it's not too late to fix it. But be honest about what needs fixing. If you lie to yourself about any dimension of your life, an otherwise sound strategy will be compromised.
Source

tbzwtiG.png

EDIT:

If you find this interesting, and want to know more, of course you can check out Phil McGraw's audiobook, full version here:

Sorry for asking legitimate questions on a thread meant for feedback?
I don't get what your deal is.
the guy appear not to want real feedback.. some really nonsense things.. but for some make sense doesnt means anything thy jusst want to play ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back