• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Henkos's latest mapping works!

mtuhia.png

nbajk3.png

Love the simpleness you put into maps, Nice yet simple. Are you working for any projects at the moment? I'm looking to put a team together and pay them to map for me. :)

Love the simpleness you put into maps, Nice yet simple. Are you working for any projects at the moment? I'm looking to put a team together and pay them to map for me. :)

I'm not in any projects:)

ah okey :) anyway the pics looks great :) I just think that the water edges should be a little bit more curvy

yeah remove the grass tufts from the inside of the buildings and on the pavement. Also remove the dark wooden floor on the other wooden floor, they're facing different directions which makes it look weird.

Other than that, your city looks nice
It's rare to see something this clean and playable on otland

yeah remove the grass tufts from the inside of the buildings and on the pavement. Also remove the dark wooden floor on the other wooden floor, they're facing different directions which makes it look weird.

Other than that, your city looks nice
It's rare to see something this clean and playable on otland

Thanks, I just thought it looked abit empty without them :/
New:
23u6bgl.png

Last edited:
Remove the grass tufts on the mountain wall, and you forgot to put a mountain wall corner next to the firtree south of the stairs xd

Thanks, I just thought it looked abit empty
It's a house, not a wilderness

Back
Top Bottom