• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

omeGOsH!
This was soo fun, They started out by pwning us epicly, then we defed and farmed alot and eventually we pwned them.
EPICWINx_43z376.PNG

Just had another otland game D: we failed. :C

I did several noob mistakes yet again though. :(

I love the new hero though. :D

Got 11/0/? in my last game ^^

Was NH.

Love stealing kills with pounce xD :p

Lost thought :eek:

Yes my HoN name is ZnoteCross, add me. :)

And new hero is Fayde, and I love it, she is the ultimate scout killer. :D Finally a good ganking hero that ganks scout.

Fayde abilities:

Guillotine:
Deals 250 magic damage to everyone around you, and ripping off 24% of their max mana.
Cooldown 10 sec.

Burning Shadows:
cast a shadow wave in front of hero. Stunning everybody who get caugh in the wave for 2.5 seconds.
Also create a shadow copy of the heroes in the wave, which attacks them 3 times dealing 90 damage. (90x3 = 270) damage.
Cooldown 12 sec.

Dark Shield:
Immune to physical attacks for 3 seconds. Gain 40+ movement speed.
12 sec cooldown.

Ulti Reflection:
When activated, creates a shadow of yourself.
The shadow deals 100% (same damage as original hero), but have 300% less health. (If you turn stealth with 1200hp, your shadow will have 400hp).

You are stealth for about 40 seconds, if your shadow don't die earlier, it will last 40 seconds.

When you are stealth, you can attack up to 4 times without loosing stealth.
If you attack someone while stealth, your shadow will fade away. (Nerfed since it was to overpowered).

When you attack while stealth, you will cripple the enemy, reducing their movement speed by 50% for 3 seconds every hit.

When you are stealth, your movement speed is increased by 30%.

60 seconds cooldown, lasts for 40 seconds. So at level 3 you can be stealth 66% of the time.

I did a quad kill once, huge mid lane battle, but I was to late, so my allies died, they was pushing with low health, I turned on my ulti, my shadow killed 1 of their hero, I stealth attacked 1 of their hero, ending it with Guillotine and he was dead, then I threw Burning Shadows (stun) on one of them, and killed him before stun was over, then I turned on dark shield, and at that second, scout started to hack on me, dark shield = immune to scout :D so I finished him off as well.

Last edited:
Back