• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Attacks per minute.

I'm pro ^.^

Yeah my bad. D:

I don't need to click on a lane 20 times to move there. D: One click is enough.

Well i rly love this game, but in like 98% of the servers , in my comp they dont response , and if they do , they lagg ... i got css and cs too but they both lagg too

any idea what to do?

Get a better computer and/or internet connection.

Well everything worked fine , but now when i made a router it doesnt work ... please any 1 got any solution? i'd really like to play those games

Well i rly love this game, but in like 98% of the servers , in my comp they dont response , and if they do , they lagg ... i got css and cs too but they both lagg too

any idea what to do?

You got 1GB ram on your computer, no? I suggest buying atleast 1 GB more, it's cheap and you will be able to play CS:S and HoN without any laggs.

You got 1GB ram on your computer, no? I suggest buying atleast 1 GB more, it's cheap and you will be able to play CS:S and HoN without any laggs.

But before , it worked fine , no laggs and nothing and i still got 1gb ram but still not working

But before , it worked fine , no laggs and nothing and i still got 1gb ram but still not working

1: download ccleaner from CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
2. run ccleaner, analyze, repair. Then fix your registry.

3. Uninstall your anti virus, and install MSE
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

If you got any internet protection programs, like McAfee, remove it at once, its among the biggest crap I have ever seen.

Antiviruses which slows down computer drastically:
Norton antivirus. (For an example Norton 360).

Match ID: 43477728

folkmosarn as fayde :)

damn fayde is fun to play lol 1k crit at the end with my riftshards xD

Back