• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

My favorite.. Is Sand Wraith.. Im Totaly pro with him! i think i could pwn Sizaro´s nighthound , swiftblade , hellbringer..

I play it every day and every night :)
1912 psr!
And my new fav hero is Deadwood when they pimped up his atk and grab-n-run tree tactic and lowered the rotten thingy delay. It freggin rox now. :D

Yup, the game is indeed free for now during the beta phase.

And I wouldn't say that just because ur sand wraith you could own riki (night hound) easily. It's always about the team you meet, about the skills - not what hero you've got.

At the moment im standing on 1600psr and as im usually playing support heroes for my clan, my KD is at 1.3 with an assist kill (AK) ratio at 1.7.

And deadwood is really awesome now since they tweaked him I agree :)

Well.. It kindof depends on what hero you play. But also on the team. I dont think you are gonna get many frags with keeper of the forest right now.. :p
My kd is 3.7 btw lol. (If u don't belive me check it up xD same name ^^)
I played a very sick game yesterday.. It was a 5 vs 5 and we lost so hard. Ophelia soloed us all. (OPHELIA?!) He was so freggin haxx0r with that hero. He controlled so many units and he moved them all at same time! like minotaurs combo with stuns etc and then he goes in with vagabonds and nullfird us etc. So very lolz. I never seen anyone playing that good with Ophelia ^^

As I stated in one of the threads on this forums, I do play dota and it's one of my most favourite games. I don't like stolen ideas, and HoN is obviously one, even tho IceFrog allowed HoN developers to clone his idea. But well, I would like to try it but unfortunatelly HoN is atm closed beta

Well.. It kindof depends on what hero you play. But also on the team. I dont think you are gonna get many frags with keeper of the forest right now.. :p
My kd is 3.7 btw lol. (If u don't belive me check it up xD same name ^^)
I played a very sick game yesterday.. It was a 5 vs 5 and we lost so hard. Ophelia soloed us all. (OPHELIA?!) He was so freggin haxx0r with that hero. He controlled so many units and he moved them all at same time! like minotaurs combo with stuns etc and then he goes in with vagabonds and nullfird us etc. So very lolz. I never seen anyone playing that good with Ophelia ^^

haha yea ophelia is really great if u know how to play her , btw any1 who want to tell there names ingame and we might play togheter :) Accursed ftw

My favourites = Scout, Witch Slayer, Demented Shaman

My names: folkmosarn, dazino...
Don't ask me why I have low stats bcz I play alot no stats teaching/showing my friends to play :$

Also my favourites: Engineer, Pestilence & Magmus :)

If you need an invite, PM me with ur mail and type something to let me know it's about HoN

Got 10 invites left, so hurry up :)

Might be interesting for a few, today and yesterdays evening we attempted to make 5 games under 10min before killing enemy main tower..

Normal mode :)

We've been working on a great setup in my clan for a while, and now we got it for the tournaments!

Might be interesting for a few, today and yesterdays evening we attempted to make 5 games under 10min before killing enemy main tower..

Normal mode :)

We've been working on a great setup in my clan for a while, and now we got it for the tournaments!

Nice :eek: :p

Back