• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Well.. It kindof depends on what hero you play. But also on the team. I dont think you are gonna get many frags with keeper of the forest right now.. :p
My kd is 3.7 btw lol. (If u don't belive me check it up xD same name ^^)
I played a very sick game yesterday.. It was a 5 vs 5 and we lost so hard. Ophelia soloed us all. (OPHELIA?!) He was so freggin haxx0r with that hero. He controlled so many units and he moved them all at same time! like minotaurs combo with stuns etc and then he goes in with vagabonds and nullfird us etc. So very lolz. I never seen anyone playing that good with Ophelia ^^

Either you have cheated you kills, or bugged them. Cus it's not possible to have 5k kills with 238 games.

lalalalal yeah yeah! u think so! Im getting 20 kills ~~ game

And 30 minutes each game? Your the fastest player in hon then...
I have checked some of your games, none of them have 20 kills. I've only seen games with 20 kills and 20 deaths ~~

And 30 minutes each game? Your the fastest player in hon then...
I have checked some of your games, none of them have 20 kills. I've only seen games with 20 kills and 20 deaths ~~

He forgot to mention the deaths:thumbup:

Night Hound and Scout is gay. Only noobs play it.

Defiler is pretty cool. Panda is cool but a little gay.

Pyromancer is also a noob hero. Easy to learn, fun to pwn.

Night Hound and Scout is gay. Only noobs play it.

Defiler is pretty cool. Panda is cool but a little gay.

Pyromancer is also a noob hero. Easy to learn, fun to pwn.

NH will get nerfed ;)
Pyromancer sucks, he only pwn in beginning.
Best heroes; Wildsoul, Deadwood, Armadon

i have that! every game! no respawn timer allways and em 24/7!

Thats why u have so little psr? So you can play noob games and pwn them... Haha lame

i play DotA since 3 years or sth
and i still like it more then HON
i play DL Sig and Pickleague Dev 4g so i don't have props with leavers etc.

i play DotA since 3 years or sth
and i still like it more then HON
i play DL Sig and Pickleague Dev 4g so i don't have props with leavers etc.

Well Warcraft 3 engine is so slow, and the movement system thats build in is to bad compared to HoN.

NH will get nerfed ;)
Pyromancer sucks, he only pwn in beginning.
Best heroes; Wildsoul, Deadwood, Armadon

Thats why u have so little psr? So you can play noob games and pwn them... Haha lame

lols :) It is fun to play with no respawn timer. U shud try it ^^ Really funny when u play 5 vs 5 no respawn timer and 5 friends in ventrilo~~. Big lols when u get the bloodlust and annihialation spamz :D

lols :) It is fun to play with no respawn timer. U shud try it ^^ Really funny when u play 5 vs 5 no respawn timer and 5 friends in ventrilo~~. Big lols when u get the bloodlust and annihialation spamz :D

Ye very much. "not"

Arachna, Predator ..
Or random

I love HoN
Me and all my RL's play xD

If anyone wants to add me up .

OdinCakes

People who have high KD's but suck..
Have multiple accounts, they multi client and kill their own characters.
You'll get a NICE KD with that..
fucking cheaters!

HoN rly gotta make a anti MC

Back