• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

nice annihlation xP
but damn electrician on mid with energy absorption and shield is so OP, later on it's impossible to die because of the insane farm you gets.

nice annihlation xP
but damn electrician on mid with energy absorption and shield is so OP, later on it's impossible to die because of the insane farm you gets.

Yeh but it takes a while for electrician to get his tanky farm? Devourer can pwn from lvl 3+ ^^ :thumbup:
Devourer's hooks are just sick max levled with 400 physical damage + decay and ult if you manage to hook your target :D

Yeh but it takes a while for electrician to get his tanky farm? Devourer can pwn from lvl 3+ ^^ :thumbup:
Devourer's hooks are just sick max levled with 400 physical damage + decay and ult if you manage to hook your target :D

well it doesn't take much time since you skip grip, and once ur level 7 you can easily get kills or make heroes go back to fountain by using your ulti and just being near them with electric shield and getting last hits will be soo easy with your nuke and elec shield so you can easily get sac stone+ghost marchers around 15:00, then just run around and roam, You'll be outrunning any hero because if you get a slow you can just debuff it with your aura

rox game xP
I had 22 charges on sacrifcal stone and 4.5k max hp at the end, was pretty much unkillable
23upsib.jpg

4 stormspirit increased ulti and ghost marchers or post haste is r0x on pollywog ..

Btw, add me on the list - Horsedickz(ye silly name, my stupid dipshit friend changed it when i was taking a shit..)

Man he was uberfast xD

I totally pwned that team :p

Was maxspeed with my buff I think

4 stormspirit increased ulti and ghost marchers or post haste is r0x on pollywog ..

Btw, add me on the list - Horsedickz(ye silly name, my stupid dipshit friend changed it when i was taking a shit..)

I'd rather get restoration stone + staff of the master for 24 wards :)

Vindicator in lategame, Rox so bad!

How do you play him?:p

MY HON AIN'T WORKING, WHEN I INSTALL THE LATEST PATCH AND WHEN THE SCREEN TURNS BLACK AND STARTS LOADING IT JUST SHUTS DOWN. HELP?

So anyone watching the livestream from the Dreamhack tournament? Gogo Fnatic MSI!

Ye iam.

Been watching pretty much the whole day.

Insane matches.

I really hope KDe wins.

They won the semi final with 4v5 all the way, so fucking sick.

Just saw a part of the final and the quality just went so bad so you cant even see the names or anything.
Sucks so badly.
Ruining the fucking final.

So fucking disipointed.

Last edited:
Ye iam.

Been watching pretty much the whole day.

Insane matches.

I really hope KDe wins.

They won the semi final with 4v5 all the way, so fucking sick.

Just saw a part of the final and the quality just went so bad so you cant even see the names or anything.
Sucks so badly.
Ruining the fucking final.

So fucking disipointed.

Where do I find the match ID's for all tournament matches? :s

Back