• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Where do I find the match ID's for all tournament matches? :s

There was a few pages that actually sent it live.

HONCAST.COM - Heroes of Newerth Shoutcasting and Video on Demand - Live!

Kinda fun that they also sent the tournament on SVT homepage.

I watched it live from Dreamarena, was epic.

Who won the final?

The final was in so damn bad quality so i wasnt even able too see a shit so i gave up.
even my mobile camera has better quality then that shit.

Kinda wierd since the semi final was in super nice quality.

Who won the final?

The final was in so damn bad quality so i wasnt even able too see a shit so i gave up.

KD-gaming won :) Msi won the first game but then the others won both the others, in the third game they were really owning. I think it ended with 14-48 or something, not sure though.

[The spelling and that shit is probably nice and I'm sorry for that. Still really tired.]

There was a few pages that actually sent it live.

HONCAST.COM - Heroes of Newerth Shoutcasting and Video on Demand - Live!

Kinda fun that they also sent the tournament on SVT homepage.

Who won the final?

But where do I find all the match ID's from that epic semi final everyone is talking about and the other matches?

Last edited:
Am I the only one with the team who have obtained sponsorship for playing in tournaments etc?

Am I the only one with the team who have obtained sponsorship for playing in tournaments etc?

I guess ^^ I'd gladly play in tournaments but my team suck. I basicly boost my team to the level we are but we still suck :blink:

n4xdts.jpg

24w6f06.jpg

greeat, when I played zephyr much it got nerfed, now when I started to geek electrician, it gets nerfed :(

Back