• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

I dont win every single game, i win about 50% so ya 250-300 instead, And please trash stfu 1600mmr. Get 1847 and mmr and PM me! ty and bye

Kind regards, PRO IN HON!

my HoN activity has dropped down a bit lately tho. :p But I do enjoy a game once in a while. :)

@Sizaro
Not as much as you. :)

my HoN activity has dropped down a bit lately tho. :p But I do enjoy a game once in a while. :)

@Sizaro
Not as much as you. :)

Yeah but then I remember I still have better stats than you even though I haven't played for like 3 months.

Lets just say I always get on retard teams. :3

Playing hon on my laptop, get retarded teams, I lag as fuck... Fml :(

Love dem buggs, last week alt avatar legio with 100% spin chance, this week leave games without losing mmr/psr (u have to do a thing first)

Theres a guy name "moonmeander" he create new accounts all the time, he got like 20 accounts with 1900 mmr playing solo.

He gets veeeeeeery much mmr for 1 game because he's main acc got high mmr, its how the system works..

Been inactive like 3 months in HoN but now im back..
last match

2b1nI.jpg

is there any website that contains tutorials and advices for newbies like myself? i just want to start playing it but i am terrible and i actually wanna get to know some important things i feel bad for destroying people's games because of my lack of knowledge of game. mainly i would love some description of heroes. ive been playing some LoL and its really clear game, i mean not complicated interface. thats why i would love some help from advanced gamers of HoN. ;d

is there any website that contains tutorials and advices for newbies like myself? i just want to start playing it but i am terrible and i actually wanna get to know some important things i feel bad for destroying people's games because of my lack of knowledge of game. mainly i would love some description of heroes. ive been playing some LoL and its really clear game, i mean not complicated interface. thats why i would love some help from advanced gamers of HoN. ;d

a lil outdated, but I used to use it a long time ago
Hon Cheats

This game is much harder to play than LOL! if u wanna play with me on HoN add Kingi96

Back