• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

if anyone is 1800++ n want to smurf with me to 1900 let me KNOW! atm at 1700~ smth

Haha long time this topic was active so thought I would try to bring it up again! :D
The game is free to play now but you will only be able to use the free heroes every week until you buy new ones.
If anyone want to join just register! :)
http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=2UI9UYRZ
Would be nice to see more people joining :)

I found my old account, and I back to playing Hon. Here's my last games:
wCwKTv.png

Just got into a game in the same team as henryD(old cocaster of honcast/comp player), holy fuck what a bad player
8-12 flint itembuild; steamboots->thunder claw>geos>wingbow needless to say he couldn't carry for shit... I think breakycpk would play better than this fucker

Just got into a game in the same team as henryD(old cocaster of honcast/comp player), holy fuck what a bad player
8-12 flint itembuild; steamboots->thunder claw>geos>wingbow needless to say he couldn't carry for shit... I think breakycpk would play better than this fucker

I've always liked him more than breaky.

Well can someone say a good combo i have a good rl mate that we allways play hon and our combo is me pebbles he devo he hook i stun he dead xD but late game we allways lose bec no carry..

Well can someone say a good combo i have a good rl mate that we allways play hon and our combo is me pebbles he devo he hook i stun he dead xD but late game we allways lose bec no carry..

just play whatever you can play good and whatever the team needs - if nobody picks a support, pick a support..

Back