• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Heroland RPG

We are working hard to get the server done and release within the upcoming weeks, however we still need mappers. By mappers I don't mean "create something in 5 minutes that involves 10 Orshabaals in the same room", I mean something like the one's you can find here.

Also if you are applying please add some quality pictures (hint: pick your favorite/best piece), don't bother applying if you do not have proof ready.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Ill help in my mapping but only part-time, I won't be a full mapper since I'm working on a war map aswell.
--------------------------------------------

Name: Andres
Work of you: Part-Time Mapper
Experience: I've been sub-mappers for a variaty of OT's, the most famous one I've worked is "dedicatedotwar.info"
Native Language: Spanish but I speak English better
other Languages: Spanish / English / Some portuguese
Former Servers: Used to work for dedicatedotwar, hosted several OT's myself like 2 years ago, didn't become a success but at least I tried...

My examples: (You can find more at my mapping thread)
Wyverns..
hAw1qGN2mv.png

SdGWOMNg.png

ejtbJicBTL.png

Quaras
P78bpoheLi.png

Last edited:
Evil, if ya need any help just tell me. I'll find some time to help ya out ;) Unfortunately it's an exam session atm in poland, I need to pass them but I can help ya meanwhile :)

Do you think I did? We as a team have to agree that you are what we are looking for, and we can't do that if certain people aren't available. When we're ready, we'll let you know.

I'd like to be in the beta :)

Alright added you to the list :)

Only 5 BETA spots left!

We also do still search for an additional Mapper, feel free to write your application.

kind regards, Heroland Developers.

I might sign up as a mapper. Do I have to write an application? I'm too lazy for that, better get started to map straight away.. Else I've got to wait until I'm home from school with writing the application. :)

Sign me up for beta Evil

I've added you to the list.

I might sign up as a mapper. Do I have to write an application? I'm too lazy for that, better get started to map straight away.. Else I've got to wait until I'm home from school with writing the application. :)

pm'd you, going to talk out the details there.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Name: Nick
Work of you: Mapping.
Experience: Played tibia since 2007, joined OtLand in 2007
Timezone: GMT+13
Native Language: English.
other Languages: Google Translator ^_^
Former Servers: Arkeria, ArchezOT, and my own Fable 2 project which turned out to be a dud.

I would like to join the beta, if you are needing any other positions as story writer or such, i can apply for one of those if available.

Back