• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Heroland RPG

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello People,

We are back on track and hungry for more!
Since a lot of our old Developers couldn't find the time to work on it again, we are searching some fresh meat!

If you want to some informations about the Server then take a look into http://otland.net/f251/heroland-rpg-information-discussion-111235/
Teaser I: http://otland.net/f57/heroland-official-teaser-i-22693/
Teaser II: http://otland.net/f57/heroland-mapping-teaser-ii-birth-hero-115229/

Please use our form for your application!

Code:
Name:
Experience:
Native Language:
other Languages:
Former Servers:

Intro

Heroland.gif

...Long time ago, when Heroes ruled the land, and people used swords and shields to conquer and destroy their enemies.
The unforgotten story of an mysterious kindred began.....
The Lands of Kirtania have always been a flourishing and beautiful home to any inhabitant it encompasses. The people are living at peace and respecting eachother...
some say it's like an Utopia...Their great and mighty Hero called "Akronix" tried to keep that balanced as much as he could.....but then came a horrific night, Akronix had a bad dream about his lovely Lands, known as Kirtania. The mighty Hero saw a dream interpreter and thus discovered that the dream was depicting the truth about the dark forces which were going to infiltrate the holy lands of Kirtania. Akronix went to the temple to talk to the gods above. The gracious gods then granted Akronix a look into the future to stop those Dark Forces before they reach the humble city...
Akronix prepared himself and his soldiers for this epic battle, waiting for their next move...

Have Akronix and his soldiers succeded...? This question remains unknown and it's up to you to bring upon the truth and defend The Lands of Kirtania from the danger waiting to occur. "May the new era begin!"

Developers Information

Evil Hero (Founder/lua/C++)
Master-M (php)
BeniS (lua/C++)
Javiersin (Mapper)

What do we search?

1 Mapper

Kind regards, Heroland Developers

Last edited:
Evil Hero as programmer.
Nicaw as programmer.
Mc-Pedro as storywriter.
Me as hoster.

This is a good team ^^ Hope we can fill in the rest of the positions.

Name:
Work of you: Add me on MSN and I'll show you.
Experience: 4 years of Open Tibia.
Native Language: Swedish
other Languages: English, French (A VERY SMALL AMOUNT).
Former Servers: IceSyndicate, TulleOT, Tazmania, Narozia (when it was newly started, but it was so noob).

Please PM me your msn and we'll have a chat.

I'd like to become a Mapper.

Welcome to the 2 new Members which recently joined us!

Virveln: Is going to work as a Mapper on our Server :)

Jaedy: Will Help us to Improve the RPG feeling as much as she can !

kind regards, Heroland Developers

Last edited:
well thought i wud say hi

i can do a bit mapping i wouldn't say am flawless but i can map and have been known to create fun looking environments but if you take me up on my offer take look at ot am hosting atm for something to do working as i go lol
ip:-yarmonia.no-ip.biz
port:-7171

pm me about anymore information

i can do a bit mapping i wouldn't say am flawless but i can map and have been known to create fun looking environments but if you take me up on my offer take look at ot am hosting atm for something to do working as i go lol
ip:-yarmonia.no-ip.biz
port:-7171

pm me about anymore information

Taken a look on your server but sorry I'm searching for detailed Mappers and I don't think you suit for that Position.

Added more Position which have to be taken care of !

Web Developer
Graphical Artist

We are still searching.

I've made an update on the People which we search at the moment.

If you want more informations about the server feel free to visit our Forum and take a look around.

Name: David
Work of you: Monster Scripter, Mapper
Experience: at tibia 7.5 i'm start mapping
Native Language: English
other Languages: German, Poland
Former Servers: Roi OTs, Ron Ots

Name: David
Work of you: Monster Scripter, Mapper
Experience: at tibia 7.5 i'm start mapping
other Languages: German, Poland
Former Servers: Roi OTs, Ron Ots

Not accepted, simple because you apply for mostly every server team, this seems very unserious for us.

Name: Anthonyy
Work of you: I am a mapper but I got nothing special since I did format.
Experience: Dunno why it helps, but I'm playing since 7.6
Native Language: Greek
other Languages: Deutsch , Englisch
Former Servers:

Former Servers: Was gm on Syphera but I don't think you need to know about rest since I don't want any position on your server. ^^

I only want to help.

Edit: Sorry for doubleposting. Site lagged.

Hello,
Name: Carlos
Work with: NPC/Monster Script, know not to much, but know about lua, An best mapper (all like my maps), web designer, know about photoshop, know a loot of security to block invasions/nuks/pings, compiller, Expert with c++ coders, quest/rpg makker, with nice aprovations, Can be host ot-server too cause I have an datacenter, very good (Location:USA, 12GB Ham, 100MB conection, Core2duo, 360HD)
Projects: Empire Ot-Server, WOR (World of revolution) (Ex-sadsoul member "Mapper/hoster")
Waiting a resp.
MSN: [email protected]

Former Servers: Was gm on Syphera but I don't think you need to know about rest since I don't want any position on your server. ^^

I only want to help.

Edit: Sorry for doubleposting. Site lagged.

Takling to you soon.

Hello,
Name: Carlos
Work with: NPC/Monster Script, know not to much, but know about lua, An best mapper (all like my maps), web designer, know about photoshop, know a loot of security to block invasions/nuks/pings, compiller, Expert with c++ coders, quest/rpg makker, with nice aprovations, Can be host ot-server too cause I have an datacenter, very good (Location:USA, 12GB Ham, 100MB conection, Core2duo, 360HD)
Projects: Empire Ot-Server, WOR (World of revolution) (Ex-sadsoul member "Mapper/hoster")
Waiting a resp.
MSN: [email protected]

Not accepted.

Made another Update on the Positions.

well.. i got work on my server too but i can help ya with mapping very well... :)

Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Street , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

What makes you qualify for this position? < mapper >
Well i cant promis you anything just i can say i will give my best ofcourse.. even you maybe saw some shit of me (map's) .....
if you need help in mappin count on me :)
Well all good wishes for your server :>

well.. i got work on my server too but i can help ya with mapping very well... :)

Hmm.. Let me try..
Name (Internet username):
Internet user name's : Pro Street , Warbringer
Native Language:
Serbian and German (have been borned in austria and moved to serbia when i had like 12 years, so i can speak/write perfect both language's
How long have you been playing OTs:
im playing ots since 2005
How long have you been playing Tibia?
i played tibia just 1 year from 2004~2005

What makes you qualify for this position? < mapper >
Well i cant promis you anything just i can say i will give my best ofcourse.. even you maybe saw some shit of me (map's) .....
if you need help in mappin count on me :)
Well all good wishes for your server :>

Thanks for the good wishes but sorry, we don't need any Mappers.

We are still in a deep need of Spriters!

Name: Madison [Maddie]
Work of you: Mapper
Experience: Been mapping for a good 2-3 years [and you know me already and have seen my work im sure in the past, if not, ask others (Like Jaedy and Gihow)]
other Languages: Spanish
Former Servers: Only mine, Nations

Basically, i would like to help you guys with mapping cuz i know this OT will turn out great and i would like to help you make it even better, and because you've also helped me in the past with scripting. And i got tons of free time right now [no school, no work = 100% free!]

Name: Madison [Maddie]
Work of you: Mapper
Experience: Been mapping for a good 2-3 years [and you know me already and have seen my work im sure in the past, if not, ask others (Like Jaedy and Gihow)]
other Languages: Spanish
Former Servers: Only mine, Nations

Basically, i would like to help you guys with mapping cuz i know this OT will turn out great and i would like to help you make it even better, and because you've also helped me in the past with scripting. And i got tons of free time right now [no school, no work = 100% free!]

Pm'd you.

I also have to announce.

We had a break for a few weeks since most of the people where busy with exams and stuff like that.

We are fully back now and searching for some "fresh meat" if you feel like giving us a helping hand feel free to write your application.

Updated the first Page aswell, so you can see what we recruit atm.

kind regards, Heroland Developers.

Back