• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
redrax said:
I wonder what would happened if the best mappers of the best - would join to the same mapping project.

@Redrax.. pretty much what E7 project is :p

And shame Hesten, would love to see this in the future. Do NOT rid of this project, just let it sit there and when you have the inspiration and team again dust it off and continue :)

Good luck

regards

Suffering from lack of mapping inspiration, same here. But I know that after some time Ill be able to map again as I did before, I hope the same for you.

@ Neon, you guys got some heavy inactivity aswell huh? :/

@ Redrax, about collecting all the mappers: Yeah well we kinda had that dreamteam a while back. With all (Me, Knatte1, Radeon, Wardawg, Neon, Demon Eldorath) working really much all of us, problem is the team broke when I got a new job and didint have time to work on the project. And now u got the E7 project which is the new dreamteam :p and about mapping for us - thanks but right now I cant really look into that.

@ GhostX, Yeah ofcourse its not like im gonna delete everything, I've got it all backed up aswell. But thats pretty much what its doing right now, collecting dust!

@ Siegh, Yeh, exactly same here. I always seems to get back to it sooner or later, tho if it takes to long the chances of getting it online, ever - slims down..

Well there are currently also tons of new mappers. With some patiency and map practice (meaning you've to map with potential members together) you are able trying to get a new good team. I am also getting better and better now, because of the help of Limos. conclusion: give starting (potential) mappers a chance too.

@up i believe he has done this before. Yet his standards are high, if he can see a great potential i'm sure he would jump on it.

Good luck with the future

What are the sort of holes you have in your map? Nature or a few hunt spots? Shrink the map maybe?

*sigh*

You know, when the mappers get stuck in their path the scripters also lose motivation, no work to do -> no time to waste scripting something :/

I guess what everyone of us needs now is a spark that lits a fire which will grow into an inferno of motivation to continue this epic project!
But the project won't die down though, a break is just that, a break.

So, the allmighty question is: Anyone got a lighter? :D

@up you can always work for me in the meantime :p lulz.

and haha hopefully this server will see the light of day soon.

Scarlet horn? yh i remember lol. Wasn't it meant to be up last year :p

Mwahaha, I remember saying that we do not have an ETA for the project, though it seems some guys are still around :p

What's up with our furious fearless leader? Is the horse still around? :p

Mwahaha, I remember saying that we do not have an ETA for the project, though it seems some guys are still around :p

What's up with our furious fearless leader? Is the horse still around? :p

That's what I'm going to talk about, so get on msn!! :p

Yeah, get on msn so this thread doesn't get bumped all the time.
It should be bumped when it gets back on track

Closing the thread for now, HesteN please contact me when you want it re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back