• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HesteN

Scarlet Horn founder.
Reaction score
BakrundOtland2.png

~Server Information~

Scarlet Horn is a Open RPG Tibia 8.60 project that I originally started up and started to work on alone for almost 6 years ago now, which back then wasent much to show since I wasent a very experienced mapper, but
today Scarlet Horn have evolved incredible, this summer I finally opened my eyes for the possibilty of working with other mappers to complete the server, and actually
make it the best possible OT there is, and boy did I do the right decision there.

First of was a friend of mine "Popcorn" who started out helping me with scripting, and then I "met" (yeah online met ! XD) RadeoN (Mapper) and Knatte1 (Mapper), which where the first outsiders to join the project, soon after
that joined Wardawg (mapper), and Spoking (scripter) and shortly after that even Demon_Eldorath + Neon joined the project, it all looked really-
good for the project and we had HUGE progress on the map for a couple of months, but then I had to move because of a job, and I was gone for over 2 months which kinda ruined the whole balance of the project, so we got a break.
Now Im back hungrier then ever to finish the project, on my side I still have Knatte1, Radeon and Popcorn, perhaps even Wardawg is back soon.

Kind Regards,
HesteN

(Project Manager & Founder)

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

~Our Goal~

Our goal with Scarlet Horn is to make the biggest, most beautiful custom made OT ever. And im not saying that as an overstatement, because I can asure you it will be.
There wont be donations, I am not doing the project for money, I am just intressted in doing the best possible
server to play, its been my dream for years now, because I loved playing OTs but the problem was there was so few GOOD RPG OTS!

~Crew Members~

Mapper's
zlcbpt.png

HesteN
Knatte1
radeoN
TILFen
Swordfish

(Searching, look at Application thread.)

Lua Scripter's
zlcbpt.png

Bintzer
Zyntax
Far Carder

Web Devloper's
zlcbpt.png

(Searching, look at Application thread.)

Story Writer

Edymias

~Contact~

Contact me by sending a private message:
(Private Message).
zlcbpt.png

~Scarlet Horn Group~

If you're member or just a fan, Join our Group!

~Pictures~

Anni5.png

Hydramountain11.png

HesteN_Halloween_Competition2.png

jug4.png

GMnKq.png

vRmRofRk45.png

redswamp5.png

Nature4.png

inf13.png

voodo1.png

© 2012 HesteN/Scarlet Horn Production. All rights reserved.

Last edited:
Allright thanks, I'll do that, I've been using a screenshot program just becouse I was lil lazy, I'll do that in the future then :p

A tower I made a long time ago for a contest, you might already have seen it.

kbyq6v.png

Did I get it right now? :D

Well allright I dont mean ur in the water, its just underneat water and alot of water in the temple xD Perhaps water temple is more of the word then underwater :p

if you've played Zelda Ocarnia of time, i was kinda inspired by that water temple there :)

Wow the Black tower + Water Temple look pretty badass.

when i saw the second and the thrith picture I thought call of juarez bound in blood.
xD

Seems nice, although you could take some picture over some more exclusive areas instead of some kind of shabby ones?

But all in all, nice! I wanna play when it get up!

Shabby? well I stated in the post that its not gonna be any real fancy stuff, I just do complete RPG, its all for play not just for show.

And thank you, Im currently looking for a scripter to help me out, thats all I need really to put this server up, so if there's any experienced scripter that would like to get on this project, give me a PM. :]

The pictures N*2 and 3 are simply lovely

Thank you :)

Small update!

An old mine filled with toxic creatures.

2qdx15l.png

15queqp.png

11uxj6q.png

Hmm, but whats this?

qx9mdj.png

:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back