• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey Rate this map please..

You need improvement. Blood in the ground? Imagine that in rl.

6/10?? eh. ya

hey guys .. i wanna tell you that i'm now alot better i've read tutorials i'm now mapping so pro... i'll post my new map on this Thread as soon as i finish it .. you'll love it .. Just wait for it .. ;) .. i'll be putting it on this thread or maybe another one but don't forget it's my 2nd try :D .. so please rate it when it's there

Yea, his my rl i saw his mapping his really great, just his fourth day his doing a mountain that i cant even make it :p, its very detailed alot almost like neon's mapping, he will release it soon he said his working on this mountain waterfalls, really great ideas and designs he made, he's gonna be one of the pro mappers here I suppose il be teaching him (in-game) stuff :p, coz he does like a dead human with a stone cutter's axe beside him for decoration but he dont know that people can take it..etc

ooooh dude .. don't tell em" everything .. i want them to wait for the Big Boom!! .. XD .. Just wait :D i'll show you guys how i improved :D .. you'll love the Map .. Just wait for it ;) almost done

hurry i r want to see

I'd laff it was worse than PMO xD

^_^ don't worry brother .. the map will be soon on the site .. i'll put it in a new Thread .. but tell me your oppinion :D because i'd love to hear it .. but just trust me .. the mapping in this Thread is too Nabish for my next map ;) .. you'll see :D just be patient and it'll be there :thumbup:

^_^ don't worry brother .. the map will be soon on the site .. i'll put it in a new Thread .. but tell me your oppinion :D because i'd love to hear it .. but just trust me .. the mapping in this Thread is too Nabish for my next map ;) .. you'll see :D just be patient and it'll be there :thumbup:

please do, since from what I saw in this thread, it can't be worse.

Daamn nice mapping for a new guy!
Keep on doing like this and you'll get PROFFESIONAL!

what did you guys rate in this thread when you put 5 stars? im so curious since its obviously not his map nor his maping skills >.>

what did you guys rate in this thread when you put 5 stars? im so curious since its obviously not his map nor his maping skills >.>

well you're talking about a person who is pretty good at mapping though he has never played tibia nor mapped before ..<_<

Ok..

Btw about squary mountains..
Try to not use the border all the time when you have long straight mountain walls and also try to make them turn a little, it will look better. And by squary people doers't mean it looks like A square but more like its not enough variation and since in tibia every bush look the same for example, spamming them alot on the same place wouldn't look good even if it does in real life

Ok..

Btw about squary mountains..
Try to not use the border all the time when you have long straight mountain walls and also try to make them turn a little, it will look better. And by squary people doers't mean it looks like A square but more like its not enough variation and since in tibia every bush look the same for example, spamming them alot on the same place wouldn't look good even if it does in real life

well i really do appreciate your advices .. but this thread is an old one .. i'm alot better now .. and the pic in this thread was made using simone's editor .. <too hard for a person who has never mapped or played tibia> <Borders and stuff were made manually>

:blink:

and i'll be posting my next map so soon it's almost done .. :D

Decent map :) but you dont need to say you havent played tibia in all posts in here -.-'

that img is so small..
i dont think someone can rate your map with just one picture of it..
i dont think it's a 'great' map..
but it's the first time you are mapping si i give you an 8 (;

And by the way, upload your pics in otland album (in usercp) and don't cut them too small/zoom to far away..

okay hellrage .. i might be needin some of your help :D .. because .. i'm gettin pretty better and well improved ..
i'ma send you my e-mail .. so as to get you on msn and get your opinion about my maps..!

Back